what you guys think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Akwhite18

ok i got a 94 honda civic sedan.. im puttin a NA setup together. for now i have a B18B1 (which is in the car) with a B16 tranny. brian crower stage 3s. also using the brian crower duel springs an tt retainers.. I/H/E..ACT stage 2 clutch. an then just the nick nacks that ya gotta have like FPR. PLX AFR o2 wideband an such.. and until i get a good tune.. a buddy of mine john burned me a chip just for my setup.

so my question is.. anyone running around the same setup? and also what kinda numbers u think i will put down?

My friend was running an almost identical setup in his LS for a while. I dont know what he was making but it was pretty quick.

You wont need to upgrade any of the fuel delivery system yet your stock setup will be just fine. If later on you decide to have the head ported and put some higher comp pistons in it then I would say yes a fuel system upgrade would be necessary, but not at this point. Save the extra money for a good tune.

*insert a standing ovation here* I commend you for working on your sedan. :D I'm doing the same with my EG, though going a different route than you. Still, I wish you the best and hope to see more progress in the near future. :thumbsup:

yes EFhondakid i agree 100%. i dont think i will have any problem with the stock fuel setup.. john over at .phearable.net made me a tune on a chip until i get a tune for optinmal pro.. but im thinking it shouldnt do to bad on the chip he made me.

haha and yes luis thank you!. people rag me all the time for going with the EG four door, but ive always been a fan, ive had the car for years now. but not many people build with them in my area so it makes me different.:)

Your car will run ok on the basemap, but a tune can usally net you a little more whp.;)

yeah i thought so too.. thanks.. i should have it all together by next week. so i will let y'all know how it goes... meanwhile if ya here any numbers with around the same setup let me know!

Back