whats vibrating your eardrums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This will be this summer's hit.

the first 2 notes of that sing made we want to stab myself in the ear. it didnt get a LITTLE better though

Too bad WCCC used to be a great station now they went corporate or corporate style and literally suck more than dickskate

I keep going back and forth on whether I like this album because it's a tribute to a lot of music that I enjoy, or whether I hate this album because it's a ripoff of a lot of music that I enjoy...

the first 2 notes of that sing made we want to stab myself in the ear. it didnt get a LITTLE better though
I love that 80's heavy synth style right now the alt bands are doing. Phantograms, M83, Kavinsky all come to mine.

I love that 80's heavy synth style right now the alt bands are doing. Phantograms, M83, Kavinsky all come to mine.

Have you checked out the soundtrack to Drive?

That's what kind of inspired it. That kavinsky song was great for the movie.

guy at work just turned me on to these guys...
kinda dance, kinda electronic, kinda metal-ish... it's a bit weird and lame but makes me want to work for some reason. i blasted out like 1000 lines of code today listening to this cd. if you can daft punk one minuet and asking alexandria the next, give it a try

breathe carolina

waiting for jack whites new album to come back in stock to pick up.
going to rock that one for a little while once i get it.

these guys played an event at one of my parks and typically they get some shitty bands but these guys were pretty good. rock/reggae band. I cant find my favorite song (gone) on youtube but they are on amazon and itunes

Back