whats vibrating your eardrums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Godammit Dickskate, why do you have to ruin everything? Your own train wreck of a 1200 thread but to impose on this thread? Just leave.

Too bad WCCC used to be a great station now they went corporate or corporate style and literally suck more than dickskate

Too bad WCCC used to be a great station now they went corporate or corporate style and literally suck more than dickskate

fuck WCCC
those fuckers are dead to me

http://courantblogs.com/java/changes-at-wccc-dont-worry-the-rock-isnt-going-anywhere/
We no longer cater to the young “hard rock” fans, and quite frankly, we don’t care if they are upset with our new direction. That’s not what WCCC is anymore.

:mad:
didn't even add them to the presets on the KrautWagen when i got it
went from being one of the best rock stations anywhere, to being another crap-tastic oldies and soft rock station... because that is what CT was really in need of

die in a fire you lame ass dick smokers

99.3 out of Mass isn't bad but hard to get in our area.
wccc was always voted best radio station then they just said fuck you and went classic. We needed another classic rock station as we would need another top 40 or rap station.

If you guys want a semi-decent station download the 989thebear.com app and listen live. It's a rock station that plays between the early 90s-current music, with a little of the 70s and 80s in there every now and again, along with bear metal (which is generally the heavier stuff) every Saturday night from 10-midnight.

They do music surveys all the time so some of the lame shit that gets on the air eventually gets phased out. Two years ago it was nickelback every 5th song... and I'm not even joking. They're getting better by the day too, except that they did away with the local morning show for Bob & Tom.

Lol

Attachments

• 1400587312130.jpg
    1400587312130.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 184
Back