whats with spoilers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand how they help with cars that are actually legitimately raced i wasnt trying to start bashing on his car from what ive read its apparently a beast. i was pissed off cause i was leaving school and some jackass ricer got me pulled over cause he had his fuglybody kit, a wing to reach the moon, and vynal shit; doing the gay ass hand on 10 oclock leaning over to his right with his hand on his automatic shifter or what ever the hell its called( long night) started throwing revs with his fart can and so the cop thought o we must be racing lets pull the kid over who didnt give it hell at the stop light:angry:
That's how I drive, fuck you. Haha. But at my current moment in time I like ricers. Last night I was coming down the parkway at 85-90mph. Saw an unlit vehicle just up ahead off the road... FUCK. Braked it to 75mph but I saw the lights go on in my rear view. I pulled all the way over to the right getting ready to be pulled over and I guess in turn "lost" the cop. He literally pulled over the ricer right next to me who was doing 75mph the whole time.

Gotta use the gazelle system. The lion always ambushes the herd and takes the first one or chases the sick one and kills them. find yourself a nice pack and stay right in the middle.
Even funnier than trucks is the guys in the 97 Caprice on 26'' rims. You hear a 350 start screaming and kickin ass, and you're lookin all around for a Camaro bookin across a parking lot, then you see it: late 90's Caprice with big ass rims and a pearlescent paintjob barely creeping out of it's parking spot. It makes you wonder how these guys can afford using 1/8 of a tank takin off from a stop light.

Gotta use the gazelle system. The lion always ambushes the herd and takes the first one or chases the sick one and kills them. find yourself a nice pack and stay right in the middle.
Even funnier than trucks is the guys in the 97 Caprice on 26'' rims. You hear a 350 start screaming and kickin ass, and you're lookin all around for a Camaro bookin across a parking lot, then you see it: late 90's Caprice with big ass rims and a pearlescent paintjob barely creeping out of it's parking spot. It makes you wonder how these guys can afford using 1/8 of a tank takin off from a stop light.

hahahahaha i love it! i think the same damn thing!! i even seen an el camino on 26's! i looked over and i was staring at the frame of the car it was so high up...wtf seriously lol its takin 50hp just to spin one wheel..stoopid ppl

Yup, not to mention twice the brakes needed to stop that bitch, but you know the people who take fashion over function......gay.... give me 50HP over a good set of rims any day.

I've posted these before, my brother's car. If that's the style your into, then so be it. I like it:dunno:

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Hondas. He used to be, now he's into the DUB scene. It's all what you're into I guess.

Attachments

• img058.jpg
    img058.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 194
  • img060.jpg
    img060.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 203
^ Ive seen good lookin Donk, and bad lookin also. That looks pretty good. The cars is in good shape, not all smashed up. If I was ever to do that itd hafta be on a Buick Regal, those look the best by far, IMO.

i STILL dont get how they can drive with a rubber band for a tire.. i mean i have 17''s on the hatch and it rides like a tank sometimes. and with the potholes around my town thats gotta be a PITA

I've posted these before, my brother's car. If that's the style your into, then so be it. I like it:dunno:

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Hondas. He used to be, now he's into the DUB scene. It's all what you're into I guess.

I love the window decal lol

i STILL dont get how they can drive with a rubber band for a tire.. i mean i have 17''s on the hatch and it rides like a tank sometimes. and with the potholes around my town thats gotta be a PITA
It helps that he works at a customs shop, so when he bends them (and he has a couple times, not major.) they can straighten them out.
I love the window decal lol
You wouldn't believe how many tickets he's gotten from it. He did take it off though.

Dude you should see the ones here in my town they call em Hoop D's the one with the smallest rims in my town is on 30's and he thinks hes mister big shit talking about cutting ass at the strip im callin bs

Dude you should see the ones here in my town they call em Hoop D's the one with the smallest rims in my town is on 30's and he thinks hes mister big shit talking about cutting ass at the strip im callin bs

i went to import face-off at the speedway a few months back and there were a few big bodies out there with ginormous rims tearin down the strip. 16.4 sec at a whopping 71 mph!

It helps that he works at a customs shop, so when he bends them (and he has a couple times, not major.) they can straighten them out.

You wouldn't believe how many tickets he's gotten from it. He did take it off though.

wow he got tickets from a decal?? thats like me gettin a ticket for an unsafe vehicle for the hatch not having power steering, lame

I put a big as* spoiler on my car and some stickers on the rear bumper and i gained like 27 whp....

Fuck dat. You thrown on the audiobahn sticker, never have to replace it, and if you put it right next to your displacement, it gives you 6k.
I mean the ones that have a lift kit under the damn big ass rims dave. that one doesn't look too bad. just not my taste at all. I like the caprice wagon, all leathered up and beefed up. both parts of the cow. not the elephant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back