whats with spoilers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
go on...

l_b889b1a946cc23eeae42bbc4d239e227.jpg

Yeah that is a mirage why bother putting the evo badge on it??? it may be a good car but it's not an evo and secondly why are you putting an evo on a honda forum???

It's obvious you're new. TurboMirage has big plans for that car. Not to mention in current form(which is one hell of a car), with him driving, he will beat anyone here around an auto cross course.

Ok so i was wondering why the Hell do people put these stupid big ass spoilers on there car civic or teggy ....sure they say it is more aerodynamic but BS.... Think about it the whole point of the spoiler is to create downforce yeah great idea for a rwd but how the hell does it help on a fwd car....it doesn't if anything these guys that put them on there cars are helping thereselves lose traction..... if they want more downforce they should put them on there hoods

WHOA DUDE!!!11 GOOD POINT THERE!!!1111 YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST PERSON TO EVAR COME ON 2 A HONDA FORUM AND MAKE A COMMENT LIKE DAT!!!! WHOA!!!!!1121

Yeah that is a mirage why bother putting the evo badge on it??? it may be a good car but it's not an evo and secondly why are you putting an evo on a honda forum???

Quiet, noob.

Little did you know, The Transporter was based on his life story. They changed the brand of the car and the girl though. In real life it was his 4 door Mirage and a Puerto Rican chick.

i have to say,turbomirages car is one of a few and i mean A FEW,cars that i actually like with a bodykit and all that stuff,his car just looks so aggresive and sick
and soon his car will be a fuckin beast!!

I wansta puts a super kewl spoiler on da windscreen of my motorb!ke. ev3n better i wansta putz it on ma helmet fo my downforces and then supercharge ma noz kit

for the fools just joining us-

lancer/mirage/colt/summit... all the same car.

you find and evo 4-6.5 and those engine parts/rear end bolt right into mine.

yeah. feels good.

note my post count and date of join. i migrated from hondas to mitsubishis. such is life. i have met tons of good people on this forum in real life. if such were the case with you, would you stop posting just because you have a different make of auto?

anyways this isnt about me. its about the fool who had no real argument besides spoilers are ricey.

ok so i have to say i definitely need to do a little more research before hating on shit.........about the transporter thing are you talking about the movie being a true story

Lol. Fuckin rookie.

Oh so I'm the noob and the rookie huh? Sorry i thought this was a HONDA FORUM. I guess i'll post up my twin turbo legacy that i built from the ground up on here instead of the subie sight because i'm such a noob... and while i'm at it i'll put S2000 badges on my civic cause that makes sense. i was just stating a very valid point no need to be dicks, especially since it appears that most of you or higher up and moders. Wasn't talking shit about him or the car just wondering why a mirage was on the honda forum and why put lancer evo badges on a car that is not even the same body style, regaldless of unseen mods it still doesn't look like and evo. i have a twin turbo wrx engine in my 06 legacy but i didn't put sti wrx badges on it...:mad:

and sorry Turbomirage didn't know all that, thats why i asked but all i got was negative dickhead comments back and negative marks to my rep... i'm no rookie or noob , just new to this site. i've done every bit of work to both of my cars myself including the paint.

and spoilers do have a purpose if you don't understand the flow of aerodinamics, and that downforce from a spoiler will not affect your traction in the least because there is hardly an airflow moving through the spoiler on take off that would make it affect your traction at all. than you should probably not start an thread about why spoilers are stupid...

I guess i'll post up my twin turbo legacy that i built from the ground up on here instead of the subie sight because i'm such a noob

Please do, in an appropriate thread please. Because, until you do your just talkin stupid intardnet shit.

... and while i'm at it i'll put S2000 badges on my civic cause that makes sense.

If it had S2000 parts all over it then that would make sence. Like TurboMirage's car is covered with EVO parts.

Wasn't talking shit about him or the car

Sure did sound like it, which is why you got jumped on.

If you dont like bein called a rookie dont fuckin act like one.

and while i'm at it i'll put S2000 badges on my civic cause that makes sense.

Say I had a civic with all s2k parts. Everything. Engine, tranny, drivetrain, rear-end, everything. Nothing but the shell, is still a civic. Is it still a civic? Or an s2k? Personally, if his car is built and runs like an evo, and he wants to put some evo badges on it and make it a fucking evo, then it's an evo.

And on your car? I call BS untill proven wrong.

ok whatever i'm dropping this cause looks like all you old timers missed this rookies whole fucking point
I saw his point. That's why I made the comment I did, above.

Last edited:
i have a twin turbo wrx engine in my 06 legacy but i didn't put sti wrx badges on it...:mad:

And that's the car I'm talking about. I want 2 pictures of it before I'll believe you. I want 1, with the hood popped and you holding a sign saying "this is my car dave holiday, you're a fucking moron." and then a picture from the side of it, with you holding the same sign.

be right back dave holiday :)

And like I said, I call BS untill I see the pictures. If you do indeed provide the pictures, then you'll realize why I want the sign to say what that. You do, have to realize how many people come on here and talk about their 6 second whatever, and 99% of the time is BS, and get mad when they are called out on it but provide no proof. It'd be nice to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back