Whats your alcohol of choice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beer: Budweiser
mixed: black label JD mixed with Coca-Cola
bitch drink: Sex On The Beach or a good pina colada

pina coladas are evil. you have one....and then for 2 hours you keep ordering them....then 60 dollars later...poof...you smashed...of pina coladas.

Beer-Fat Tire
Hard A-Goldslagger
Bitch-Hornsby Hard Cider

I do not drink often. Just this year did I ever consume alcohol. But I do like a good beer once in a while, goldslagger is good with anything, and the hard cider is amazing. Better than apple juice.

forgot one...i was just introduced to lonestar beer....thats some good shit...makes me wish there was a non-alcoholic version...it would replace dr. pepper in my fridge.

Favorite Beer: Fat Tire (When I can find it)
Most Drank Beer: Yuengling

Favorite Liquor: Vodka

Favorite Drink: Redbull & Vodka.

Beer:
- Mich Ultra
- Bud Light

Shots:
- SoCo + lime
- mind erasers
- red headed sluts

Drinks:
- Jack and Coke
- CC & Ginger
- captain and ginger or coke

Elitest Snob Night:
- Bombay Saphire Martini, up, dry, twist

:p

[quote name='TeinGirl' date='Apr 26 2006, 01:24 AM' post='681799']
Malibu bay breeze.
[/quote]

ah... so thats what its called? i had no clue! thanks :)
[/quote]

Yeah, technically it would be more than likely called a "Bay Breeze" when you're using Captain Morgans Parrot Bay coconut flavored rum.

The "malibu bay breeze", is the premium liquor - Malibu coconut flavored rum, instead of Parrot bay.

I sell a ton of these at work.

Quoted post[/post]]

Elitest Snob Night:
- Bombay Saphire Martini, up, dry, twist

:p

Had to go there.

Personally I would do the Belvidere martini, rocks, and a twist.

This woman owns all of your asses:

160px-Kitty-Kelly-wiki.jpg

"Yeah, nice Cel.. is that your mom?"

No.

That, my friend is Kitty Kelly. Kitty Kelly had a world famous drinking problem. Kitty Kelly drank Gasoline, Rubbing Alcohol and brake cleaner.

She's straight up.

Beer: Acme pale ale. usually dont like beer at all, but I discovered this at the North Coast Brewery's resturant in Ft. Bragg, good stuff.
Hard Liquor: My staples are captain, cuervo, smirnoff, and beefeater, though usually mixed with whatever i have laying around.
Mixed drink: Lemon drop martinis, long island iced teas (mixed correctly) and tree smackers.

dayum...white russian is some good shit...reminds me to stop by starbucks before i go in today.

Let's see...

Beers: For cheap beer Coors Light, otherwise Red Hook ESB, Molson, Buffalo Gold Ale, Hanging Lake IPA, Fat Tire

Shots: Red Headed Sluts, Washington Apples, Jager, Chocolate Cake, Goldschlager, Liquid Crack, Jagerbombs, Irish Car Bombs

Mixed: Captain and Coke, Belvedere and Cranberry Juice, Bloody Mary

Others:pina Colada, Ace Pear Cider(stuff is awesome)

Quoted post[/post]]
2000: Get some corona and some Bacardi Limon, drink the neck and a little bit more of the Corona and put a short in the bottle, gentle shake and blammo, a better corona. I did that shit for a while, its like two beers in one!!!! Let the drunkeness begin!!

It's called a Loaded Corona...that's prolly my drink of choice too if I was to do beer...

Quoted post[/post]]
beer: guiness draught
liquor: kahula or whatever.

Chris, try adding equal parts or both orange juice and Kaluaha. Called a Tootsie Roll...Good shit....Tastes exactly like it.

If it was to have a shot of choice, it would be Wild Turkey.

My mixed drink of choice would be a Black Russian...

Quoted post[/post]]
hmmmm that could be quite a good challenge for slushbox, do 15 coronas each with a shot of bacardi limon and see how good you are haha.
There's two things I don't drink, tequila and corona. Tequila for obvious reasons. I've had 2 shots in my whole life, never puked, and now the word makes my stomach hurt. Corona= Senior year we were playing beer pong with Budwieser. Switched to corona when bud ran out. Got a cup of half and half and will never drink corona again. But it still is an interesting mixture.

Beer=New Castle or Killians
Alcohol=Brita distilled Vodka or Jager
Mixed=Vodka double and sprite or Double Capt. and coke
Bitch drink=I guess light beer? I get nausea from sugar filled drinks.

Quoted post[/post]]
You can call me "The Dude"
There is a guy is my fraternity that looks just like him. He used to have a beard and long hair too. He would drink white russians at rush events and shit. It was funny as hell. We still call him "The Dude".

Back