Whats your alcohol of choice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Beer:

1. Yuengling
2. Killians
3. Corona

Liquor:

1. Jager
2. Grey Goose
3. Capt MO's

haha dont tell me you like to drink baileys straight.... you can drink two bottles and still not be drunk...

Beer: Henery's or something from the in town brew pub :) ( I love Oregon)

Wine: Pinot Noir, generally whole cluster and of coarse Sake

Spirits: Scotch, whiskey, vodka (had to stop drinking takillaya and gin)

Quoted post[/post]]
This woman owns all of your asses:

160px-Kitty-Kelly-wiki.jpg

"Yeah, nice Cel.. is that your mom?"

No.

That, my friend is Kitty Kelly. Kitty Kelly had a world famous drinking problem. Kitty Kelly drank Gasoline, Rubbing Alcohol and brake cleaner.

She's straight up.

Isn't that the airhead girl from the Golden Girls?

Beers: Stella Artois, Fat Tire, Pumpkin Ale

Liquor: Patron Silver (straight), Grey Goose martini (dirty, 3 olives)

now, when i'm actually in the right setting... such as i am today... i'll be out on the beach sippin mai tai's at chemayo's.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
had it. i just like to swig it out of the bottle.

oh. bailey's irish creme. :drool: car bombs.
I LOVE IRISH CAR BOMBS!

WTF you know bout an irish car bomb?!?!

:laugh:

now let me explain why that's so funny.... sitting in a bar... old weird guy (there's always one, right) sitting in the back of the bar... just being weird.

everyone orders their drinks... someone suggests an irish car bomb. well, old dude jumps up from the corner and runs over all angry like and yells <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"> WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW BOUT AN IRISH CAR BOMB?!?!?!?!</span>

funniest shit evar.

Quoted post[/post]]
you idiots you all forgot the best beer ever! Natty Ice!
i think you confused dirt cheap, decent beer with good beer. And maybe it's the extra alcohol but I always, always get into a fight when I drink that shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You can call me "The Dude"

just please refrain from pissing on my carpet.
The "Chinaman" pissed on the carpet, not "The Dude". Haha.

Jack and coke

rum and coke

Early times whiskey and sprite

smirnoff green apple with ruby red grapefruit

and of course jose quervo shots!

BY THE WAY if any of you are in the tally area come to my party! its gona be kick ass. beer olympics and liquor triathalons are going to be the games. not to mention pool table and kareoki. All HS members welcome!

oh yea... i just remembered that he was at the house talking someone pissing on a carpet.

the dude did steal it though.

sorry, haven't seen the movie in a long ass time, and i'm sick as fuck so the memory is a bit hazy.

Quoted post[/post]]
hmmmm that could be quite a good challenge for slushbox, do 15 coronas each with a shot of bacardi limon and see how good you are haha.
OK I hate to bring this thread back but I was looking on a drink recipe site for the "Loaded Corona" we talked about. I didn't find it. But then I searched for Corona drinks and came across five other drinks that were infact the same ingredients as the "Loaded Corona".

Why is this important? I have had a few Coronas here and there and now somewhat enjoy them. And because of this I will somewhat accept that challenge.. well lets just say a drunk thread is in the works that will involve a 12 of Corona, a bottle of Bacardi Limon, a camera, a watch, and a breathalizer.....

Beer: Corona with lime, Desperados (Tequila-lime flavored beer, bottled in France, 5.9% :))
Drink: White Russian or Mudslide
Liquor / Shots: Tequila poppers all night long

Back