1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where I've been.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by phyregod, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

In before the lock!!

Besides all that, fuck the bullshit. Everyone needs to put their feelings away and get over it. I don't know what went down that led to the ban, nor do I care. Noone is perfect, and you have to take the good with the bad.

My favorite line when it comes to shit like this is: "Like water on a duck's back, let it roll off."

2. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

Can't we all just get along?

3. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

I'm totally stealing that. But I agree totally.

I was approached by a fellow employee at Friday's after a shift one night and I was asked how I stay so calm when asshole customers are being jerk-offs. I answered as truthfully as I could...

"I act the same way I do everyday in my regular life. It's a combination of a few things. 1. a general common sense, 2. being an easy going person most of the time anyway, and 3. more so just not really giving a fuck with a smile on my face."

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

You are such a pile of vomit.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, you snivelling shitbag. Next time you log in to moderate the "Gossip Girl" forum, or whatever horseshit you shovel to other weed smokers - Remember that you didn't leave Hondaswap.

We flushed your clown ass out.

So remember that when you're chasing the south side of a north bound dog through Compton. Uncle Cel will miss you, ball licker.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

You really think a hit was put out for you ? Man, are you off your crazy pills or something ?

6. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

I don't know if you consider me one of those who back-stabbed you, but I'm really sorry you feel this way. You contributed a whole lot to the tech sections of this board. I've browsed through there a bit but I have very little patience with people so I don't even bother with some of those questions.

Anyways, HS really misses you! There's a couple of guys still there to help others but you were pretty much referred to as the go-to-guy for D-series and many other tech questions.

7. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Word. I take your tech knowledge to be fact.

8. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

It's good to see you around a little again Blanco :)

9. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

I have 0 problem with you dude. Never have. probably never will.

However, let me quote in just this post alone which comes off as a 'holier than thou' attitude, mainly your opening line:

classy.

Injen isn't a staff member... i don't know why he was the recipient of choice in the matter.

pleading guity doesn't get you off the hook.
    It was a week suspension. it's like you were perma banned.

further, you keep directing this at me when i wasn't even the one who gave the suspension.

We have 0 reports of personal attacks in the infraction inbox, besides the one you just sent which will be dealt with.
    We don't see everything. If you (or anyone) is offended by a post, click the report post icon and then click the back button. Let a staffer handel it, close it, delete it, ban it, or whatever it.

That's where you fail on this all the time.... you can't just let it go. You always HAVE to re-run back at said person. THAT's what gets you into this 'trouble' time and time again, and it's THE reason you were never asked to be a moderator here. You WERE considered 2 years ago or so before we brought eg6sir on, but we felt it would not be a good image to our staff having a moderator run his mouth to members.

Along the same lines, it's the same reason steve isn't a mod either...

who placed said hit on you?
    link to thread?

And here we go with said image....
    This is not ricki lake. The "you don't even know me" with head-shake defense doesn't solve, prove, or even attempt to stimulate conversation.

I don't have the time or the patience to deal with stupid e-fighting, eGo's, or e-harrasment of any kind.

ok? and none of that has to do with why you were banned. you told a moderator's g/f to go fuck herself and jump off a bridge in not so many words. What did you honeslty expect to happen?

see ya there. :) maybe we can jam or something?

10. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

i did recieve a pm stating his defense,i dont really know what to say:mellow:

11. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

its a forum. who cares?

12. formby

formby learning in progress

:moon: :axe: :rant: :boxing: :rawr: :nutkick:

lets make love not war...:wub:

13. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

Hey Blanco, long time no see..

14. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

im with you

15. formby

formby learning in progress

btw i think that blabco does a great job in helping and also in putting people in their place and telling it like he feels/it is.

when we type on our key boards is not a fair representation of how we might want something to come out. we need to give people the benefit of the doubt. lets not let our HS turn into HT. bunch of hating idiots.

we come here mostly to talk to each other and then the tech. lets make up and continue making fun of the world around us.

if i was able to vote blanco into mod status i would... and cel also, so go figure. haha

16. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

e-Drama llama and the Bahamamamma™

17. Justin66

Justin66 The Hondaswap Canadian

Blanco is a big help, helped me a number of times. However his blunt and no-bullshit approach can be a little intimidating, especially to the younger and/or newer members.

I say lets move on from all of this. Its a forum and a family. I myself have gotten to know some members a little more (XBL) and everyone seems to be great people on and off the forum. But there are rules to follow to keep things in order and sometimes people go over the line, punished or not, should move on. I want to see Blanco here and posting the way he always have.

I respect everyone (unless they have personally disrespected me), ive argued with others, got pissed, came back the next day and was fine. We are all adults here (most), so lets help some newbs, break some hearts and fix our damn cars already.

18. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

Most of this post is personal matters with others on the board that I don't want to mingle in but I will say this:

You are appreciated here, whether you know it or not. I think just about the only people that ever cross you or don't listen to your advice are the people who are new here. It's obvious why they take such actions; they know nothing about what they're doing.

Your advice has saved me a few times, and if you get nothing more from this post, thanks again for your time and effort. Hope to see you return sometime man.

19. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

i've got in my share of pissing matches with people here.. been banned once.. everything is good though... hold no grudges

now lets move on with this life we call "internet"

20. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

:popcorn:

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.