Where to buy pins to add to my vtec wires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Need pins to add vtec wiring to my ecu plugs, no junkyard near me any suggestion?
I totally lost the people at the dealership, "The cx dosen't have VTEC sir" :blink:
I managed to get something close from acura but they don't fit tight enough for my comfort

Originally posted by crazkene13@Sep 15 2004, 04:25 AM
Need pins to add vtec wiring to my ecu plugs, no junkyard near me any suggestion?
I totally lost the people at the dealership, "The cx dosen't have VTEC sir" :blink:
I managed to get something close from acura but they don't fit tight enough for my comfort
[post=390519]Quoted post[/post]​

The people at the dealership didn't know what you were talking about?

Tell them you need the part for a vehicle with VTEC ..

didn't you get a harness with your swap, if so, just remove them from those plugs, all you need is a pick.

If you didn't get a harness, go to a junk hard, find an old civic, and buy one of the plugs from that harness, and remove the pins from it.

dude i have shit of plugs with wire still attached to them- I can send you a bunch if you want, i'll be home this weekend- I really have no use for all of them at this point anyway

Back