Where to find Right-hand drive conversion for EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

Where can I purchase a right hand drive conversion for my EG hatch? Do I have to by a full front clip? or do some euro/japan junkers sell kits now? What ever will work and look factory is cool with me, I m just tired of driving a semi- right hand drive fork lift all day and slapping the turn signal to change gears. :laugh:

Be easier just to buy a car or a front clip like that. Imagine what you are going to have to change, pedals, dash, steering assebly, master cylinder, rewire everything under the dash, power steering if you have it, and whatever else I forgot. Imo, not worth it. But if you do, just buy the clip.

yeah i see what your saying.....it has an awesome shock value though!!! plus it would be cool to drive.i know passwordjdm sells front clips all day. Ive pulled the dash in my car before and didnt really see it as a hassle but the problem is going to be cutting and welding on the fire wall to accomidate swaping the clutch/brake master cylinders to the other side, not to mention changing the rack out of it.

Unless you have a lot of experience you're just going to completely fuck up your car. If you don't weld the firewall perfectly, its going to warp your chassis. You'd be better off buying a RHD car and importing it to the US.

yea buy a clip i did it and its worth it bro hey atleast u dont have to rock a i love jdm sticker...lol just make sure its a complete clip tho

im guessing that at some point in the past 4 YEARS he either got this figured out and done or lost interest

thank you for the input and all... but please check the dates

Back