where to get stock seat material?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

finally got some racing seats for my si, they're kinda beat tho. Was thinking about getting them recovered in oem seat fabric if possible

anybody know where I could find this?

Just go to a seatcover shop or asome where that does convertable tops. They can order it if they dont have it.

ANY upholstery shop would be able to help you out. Just remember that times are tough and if you don't know what you want they are going to try and make as much off of you as they can! A friend at church has his own shop and said he could give me a 'deal'.. I'll have to see what kind of deal he's talking.
I'm going to be matching my rear civic 4dr seats to the teg front ones. I've done JC Whittney covers before and for the price they weren't that bad. But cutting all those hog rings was a pain. But you can add more support by using foam or burr-lap if you don't have more foam.
Hondas are known for using poopoo side material (cloth) or seams that just deteriorates with time/sun damage and show the foam.
I also thought of just taking the material off and turning it inside out and washing it on a 'delicate' setting in my washer then just hang dry. My material is just OK, but stained.
I found a set of SI seats for another crx and had the guy recover and repair the side bolster and that ran me 150 for ONE seat! But, i must say it was a very nice job. Looked stock, NO sagging/dimples and had that NEW smell.

So, You can call JC Whittney ask for their vender for seat covers and call them directly. (just tell JC that you want to ask about their applications) And you may even be able to bypass JC and buy directly from them saving a few $$. Like only paying 200-300 for front and rear seating.

Just my .02
E

Back