where to get these?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
where in the hell would i go to get bolts to put the tranny to the engine(bellhousing bolts) and the clutch to the flywheel.!??! like a dumbass i left them in the car that i junked

awesome..what do i say at autozone??

uh yea im a fuckin moron,and uh i need the bolts for the bellhousing??

just your run of the mill auto parts thats why, any will do,, advance,,ect ect

Also, I have some left-over from an Accord that should work. LMK if interested...and I can get pics tomorrow if needed.

NAPA or Autozone will probably have what you need. Try looking it up on their site beforehand. Then you'll have part numbers when you go. I've been able to find pretty much any obscure bolt that I've ever needed at NAPA.

And of course the dealership will have them. I'd check other places first though, the dealership will probably be a ripoff.

Also, you could try checking out hondaautomotiveparts.com. I'm sure you could get the bolts you need there, and probably for cheaper than through a dealer.

parts stores will probably need to know lengths and sizes first though right??
and that hondaautoparts place didnt work

parts stores will probably need to know lengths and sizes first though right??
and that hondaautoparts place didnt work

Do you mean the link didn't work or you couldn't find the parts?

The link works, maybe you didn't type it in right.

Majestic Honda - The Internet's #1 Honda Automotive Parts Store

And the stores won't necessarily need the sizes, they may be able to look them up, or you might be able to find them on the website first. Like I said, I found a bunch of bolts and random junk that I needed through NAPA.

ok soo im just going to use the bolts from my d16.i know the ones for the housing will work but not too sure on the ones for the clutch

The clutch bolts look to be the same as the D16; flywheel bolts should work too but you'll be sort like 2 bolts IIRC.

Back