Where's E? part2

where's E

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B, i'm never letting you babysit my kids.

Man, You know Eric, I know how you feel.

I leave the house to take out the trash and I get calls "Dude, I have NO IDEA where you were !" "Call me next time!"

The KGB is looser when tracking soviet scientists.

:lmao:

its all good... at least i know i wont be dead in my room for 3 weeks before anyone notices, ala Layne Staley

as for updates...
im obviously not dead... or am i.... :hmm:
i didnt take my own vehicle, so i probably got picked up and got a ride somewhere :rally:
dont have a bike, so im pretty sure that didnt happen, although i do have rollerblades... i guess i might have taken them :confused:
it would seem that i did in fact disappear
disappear.gif

i may have been kidnapped :couch:
and as far as i know i did not get arrested, although i may have been searched a few times
385_smiley_face_cop.gif

i may have been fighting off zombies :gunfight:

thats a shitty story....douche bag (jeff is finally off the hook for teasing about his Z...all my douche bag comments will now be directed at you.)

:lmao:

its all good... at least i know i wont be dead in my room for 3 weeks before anyone notices, ala Layne Staley

as for updates...
im obviously not dead... or am i.... :hmm:
i didnt take my own vehicle, so i probably got picked up and got a ride somewhere :rally:
dont have a bike, so im pretty sure that didnt happen, although i do have rollerblades... i guess i might have taken them :confused:
it would seem that i did in fact disappear
disappear.gif

i may have been kidnapped :couch:
and as far as i know i did not get arrested, although i may have been searched a few times
385_smiley_face_cop.gif

i may have been fighting off zombies :gunfight:

My vote is for zombie fighting. They don't kill themselves you know.

thats a shitty story....douche bag (jeff is finally off the hook for teasing about his Z...all my douche bag comments will now be directed at you.)

at least give me some damn credit for good use of smilies :fuckyou3:

how bout this? do you still have job?

NCNS is usually instant-fired everywhere ive worked.

well you better produce a novella about your exploits...

id like to say ive been worried sick, but i havent really thought much of you not being around since friday...i guess im the douche bag.

good to see youre still around though.

a novella eh??

hrmmmm lets see here....

on _______, i was _______ _______ at the _______ by _________. then ________ went to _________ _______ where __________ _________ me ______ at the _________. i went ______ and _______ my _______. then i went ______ and had a _______. after that i ________ to the _______ and had a ________ some _______ and a _________. then i went _______ ______ and had _______ _______. around _________ i went to the ________ and had a _________, while i ________ for the ______ to _______. the _______ finally ________ and i _________. around _____ the _______ _________ the _______ headed for _______. i sat and ______ to my ________ ________ while reading ______ and _______ _______. i had a _______ _______ and ______ a _______. at ________ the ________ ________ at _________. i _______ the _______ and went to the ______ _______. then i ________ _________ to find out _________ i was _________ to _________. i decided to ______ the _______ while i ________. and then ________ out of the __________ and _________ _______. then ________ went to _________ the _________. that _________ a _______ because ________ were kinda _________. but it was _______ as ______ didnt _______ any kind of ________, and were _________ it. finally ______ the _______ and went to the _________ to ________ and have _________. while _______ the ________ ended up ________ out the __________ that was ________. it was _____ ________. then ________ had _________ at the ________ place. after that _______ went to _________ the __________ _________. on the ______ ended up _______ this ________ get _______ at the ________ by some _______ in a ________. was a bit ________ since ______ didnt have ______ ______ or _______ on ________. no ______ was _______ and ________ got to the ________. at the ________ there was a cool _________, and some __________ that ________ to the _________. went to the ________ and _______ a _________ to _________ and _________. then went ________ to the ______, because it was ________ _________. after that i was ________ some of ________ and a bit of ________, on the way to the _________. the ______ of the _________ was ______, and it was also __________ of any ________ of ________ _________ so _________ going to _________ it. the following _________ was good, pretty much ___________ for most of the _______. then _______ a _______ and had __________ and got _________ to ________. ended up _________ for _______ than _________, but ________ got ______ and ________. first __________ went to ________ and ________. then _________ into _________. it was _________ so that _________ the _______ of ________ to ________. but _________ still ______ the _________. and _________ at the ________ on the ________ of the _________. after a _______ of _________ around, ________ finally _________ this ________ factory. went ________ and ________ around for a _________. ended up _______ some _________ and a _______ _________. after that ______ decided to _________ to this ________ where _______ had _______. the ______ was a bit _________ but still ________. after that ________ through _________, and ______ to the ________. ended up ________ on the ________ and _________ with _______ for a _______. then _______ to _________, no _______ are _________. the ______ _________ was kinda _______, and was ___________ spent ________. got ___________ and __________ a __________, then _________ my _________ and prepared _______ for _________ and _________. after _______ finished _______ and _________ in the _______. went through _________ on the ________ to a ________ where _______ were _________ to _______. the ________ at the _________ was ________ but still _________. had _________ while _________ and _________ the __________ few __________ with __________. when _______ was ______, _________ brought ________ to the _________ to _________ my ________. ________ ___________ ___________ __________ and _________ _________ __________. _________ went ___________ to the _________ and got my _______ _________. then went back _________ and _________ a ________ while __________ on the ____________. went back __________ and through __________ on my _________ to the _________. got _________ the _________ and had a _________ while ___________ to __________ on my _______ ________. the _______ showed _________ and i _________. around _____ the _______ _________ the _______ headed for _______. again i _____ and ______ to my ________ ________ while reading ______ and _______ _______. i had a _______ _______ and ______ a _______. at ________ the ________ ________ at _________. i _______ the _______ and went to the ______ _______. saw _________ and ______ the _________. had a _______ and a _________ was _________ in the _________. went ________ and _________. the _________ is _________.

When the pipe gets red, put it down man...Just put it down...

Back