which cable????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got it setup.. had some troubles with it last night.. reinstalled it this morning and everything works peachy.. the graphics on my desktop seem a lot more crisp.. havent had a chance to play any games or anything

well, i'm not really sure how to get the image from my computer to come up on the TV screen.. i have the s-video ran to the tv.. any info appreciated

did the video card come up with software? first thing i would try is controll panel -> add new hardware and see if it detects the moniter. did you try restarting the computer? if the video card ccame with software install the software and open it up and use it. should be some way on it to pick wich moniter you want to use or wich video out you want to use.

Once you have everything installed and hooked up:

-Right click on desktop
-Properties
-Settings
-Advance
-Click Geforce 5200FX
-Tools
-Detect Displays
-Check Force TV Detection
-Select Clone for two images
-OK

dont have teh tools option..

it says General / Adaptor / Monitor / Troubleshoot / color management

Did you install the Nvidia Forceware drivers? It should say youre video card name after you click on advance on the top right hand corner. Yours should say FX5200.

yea.. its installed. it says the what video card i have.. but those are the only options listed

its working now.. i reinstalled the driver.. i dont think i ever restarted my computer after installing it before..

one thing.. the picture is black and white only.. i've been messing with the settings and nothing works

mm thats weird. is it black and white while playing something or is it just black and white the whole time?

if your using windows media player, go to the options and turn off the overlays. those usually cause weird problems with tvs. besides that, i really have no idea. try messing with the color setttings.

tell you the truth, im out of ideas... all i can think of is try using another s-video wire and make sure your setting for the tv is 60hz and ntsc.

tell you the truth, im out of ideas... all i can think of is try using another s-video wire and make sure your setting for the tv is 60hz and ntsc.
i was messing with the wires and what not.. thats when i noticed the s-video wasnt plugged in completely... everything is up and in color now.. thanks to everyone who helped.. rep was givin if you helped me out

alright.. fuck them!1.. you seen it with your own eyes... a $50 rebate right.. well check that link again.. they changed it to a $10 rebate.. the day that i bought the video card and mailed the rebate it still said $50.. even the guys at Circuit city said that.. well, they are only giving my a $10 rebate.. i've contacted them explaining everything, i just hope they reply with something i want to hear

Back