Who else is doing nothing at work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would not be with a girl that I've broken up with multiple times before, it just doesn't seem like smart money is on that relationship being successful and working out.

Additionally, that would just eat into my time slaying decent poon instead of being locked up with a psychotic bitch.

Rutgers is ridiculous for parties. Last time I was there, I don't know how my entire group of friends didn't get arrested. We had an absolute blast.

Rutgers has everything to do and is always partying. I'm not a Rutgers fanboy, in fact I refused to go to Rutgers out of high school because its within a 45minutes of my house, but after going there and after seeing what Rutgers has been doing the last couple of years, the school is no longer a joke. To declare a business major you have to have a GPA of at least a 3.4 going into your Junior year. Rutgers does a ton of research and has a lot of support from the business world, now, in addition to all the partying and festivities that it has always had.
I never even began to compare academics and top of the mind knowledge of the school. That's obvious. My little sister is pre-med there. Their name is known national wide. I might go there for grad school.

I was making a cocky, joking remark. But I stand by the fact that I always have a good time when I'm looking for one at my school. In New Brunswick that is not always the case.

I would not be with a girl that I've broken up with multiple times before, it just doesn't seem like smart money is on that relationship being successful and working out.

Additionally, that would just eat into my time slaying decent poon instead of being locked up with a psychotic bitch.
If it was easy to walk away I never would have started dating her over 2 years ago. Smart money wasn't in my favor, rational thinking wasn't in my favor, but the fact is, we both had the extreme desire to make it work.

And getting "hot ass" was never a huge concern of mine. I mean it's pretty easy.

I was making a cocky, joking remark. But I stand by the fact that I always have a good time when I'm looking for one at my school. In New Brunswick that is not always the case.

I know, every school that has a rival is deluted into thinking that they can somehow compare to a better school. ;)

And you're not looking in the right places at New Brunswick if you can't find a good time.

Just for a night out, Stress Factory, the comedy club and then the bar scene afterwards is great. I wish I was able to go out there more often.

I know, every school that has a rival is deluted into thinking that they can somehow compare to a better school. ;)

And you're not looking in the right places at New Brunswick if you can't find a good time.

Just for a night out, Stress Factory, the comedy club and then the bar scene afterwards is great. I wish I was able to go out there more often.
Yea but there are bars everywhere, unless it's something incredible I'm not easily impressed. The bars are Rowan suck too, don't get me wrong. Last time I was at Rutgers on a Sat. though I went to a fraternity party and it was the shadiest place I think I have ever been, fill with some busted ass girls. The hottest girls there were the ones we brought. So we tried to go other places but nothing was going on besides this one party.

I need to get a pay job. I'm broke broke. I also need less drama but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Yea but there are bars everywhere, unless it's something incredible I'm not easily impressed. The bars are Rowan suck too, don't get me wrong. Last time I was at Rutgers on a Sat. though I went to a fraternity party and it was the shadiest place I think I have ever been, fill with some busted ass girls. The hottest girls there were the ones we brought. So we tried to go other places but nothing was going on besides this one party.

Haha. Believe me, there was plenty else going on, the place is just so huge that there's parties scattered everywhere.

Make friends with the athletes, they'll show you a good time and when you go out with the football players most of the time your bar tab is picked up.

I'm an idiot. Who knows maybe those shots to the head had more effect then I thought. At least I don't have a bruise above my cheek this time.
she punched you in the head?
at your own birthday party?
wtf?

what exactly was in this convo she found?

wtf?

"when my girlfriend isn't around, I'm going to put it in your pooper. She is a bitch and her pussy is loose but she doesn't normally let me put it in her butt."

Haha. Believe me, there was plenty else going on, the place is just so huge that there's parties scattered everywhere.

Make friends with the athletes, they'll show you a good time and when you go out with the football players most of the time your bar tab is picked up.
I know the starting center.

wtf?

Head, face, whatever she hit. It's ok I can take a punch obviously.

It wasn't a party, just some friends hanging out playing the adult version of red light green light.

The convo was about how I wanted to hang out with her soon, yadda yadda yadda. Nothing real bad but the ex is insecure, especially about this one particular girl.

I know the starting center.

Then there shouldn't be a problem if you go out with him.

I almost pissed my pants laughing when every player who walked in the room got an introduction. They kept coming in one at a time, and this other player was announcing their walk in and the most amount of funnies that it was is unexplainable. I was still sober then, too.

"when my girlfriend isn't around, I'm going to put it in your pooper. She is a bitch and her pussy is loose but she doesn't normally let me put it in her butt."
I don't cheat, so no. She can be a bitch but I can be an asshole as well. Just no. And again no.

Then there shouldn't be a problem if you go out with him.

I almost pissed my pants laughing when every player who walked in the room got an introduction. They kept coming in one at a time, and this other player was announcing their walk in and the most amount of funnies that it was is unexplainable. I was still sober then, too.
Don't worry about me having a good time. It's not as if your a pro and I'm a freshman. I got a handle on my shit.

man, enough with the 'my university can kick your university' crap. this is a thread about not working and about as offtopic as i'm willing to go is to dramaville :thumbsup:

as for the ex...i know why you tried her again. because it had the potential to be epic...turning an epic fail into epic success...kudos for trying to throw optimism up against the harshest of realities: you just can't take the mental out of some people.

man, enough with the 'my university can kick your university' crap. this is a thread about not working and about as offtopic as i'm willing to go is to dramaville :thumbsup:

as for the ex...i know why you tried her again. because it had the potential to be epic...turning an epic fail into epic success...kudos for trying to throw optimism up against the harshest of realities: you just can't take the mental out of some people.
That's the thing... if she lost the insecurity, it could work. That was the only thing she would flip out over. But I don't see that happening.

edit: sorry i just saw 2 posts up and figured this thread was worthless (to me anyway). yeah insecurity is a complete killer. i can't say with any certainty that some insecurities are unfounded but i can say that those who can't rein them in get ridden into the ground by them. i kinda feel bad for her. she's setting herself up for some good victim status.

Back