Who else is doing nothing at work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah... I did some work this morning... But now... Surfing the net for another 20 minutes until i can GTFO...

she punched you in the head?
at your own birthday party?
wtf?

what exactly was in this convo she found?
UPDATE: Yesterday we had a convo about the exchange of shit. She blew up that she had bruises on her arms. I was amazed. Like was I suppose to just let her T off on my face without even trying to restrain her?

UPDATE: Yesterday we had a convo about the exchange of shit. She blew up that she had bruises on her arms. I was amazed. Like was I suppose to just let her T off on my face without even trying to restrain her?

Two word's for you..... Ike Turner. :)

Not to compare stories... But in November, I had the exact same thing happen. Buddies were over my apartment playing halo and drinking Kettle One. The ex comes over and sits in the living room and complains about halo. I take her in the bedroom to chill her out, and tell her to go.

Well she gets upset and starts yelling at me. She starts to punch me and break photo frames all over my room. I try to stop her but she wouldn't. Since I am 6'4'' and she was 5'2'', it was easy to pick her up. So i picked her up and held her there to restrain her from dumb shit. Until she kicked me in my stomach and left. So I finish the 30 pack of beer and get ready for the bar. Call a cab, and go outside to wait... the psycho is on my car writing shit in lipstick as the cab pulls up. Ruined my fucking night.

The worst part was... she came to the bar and tried to buy me shots. She buys tic tacs... but coincidentally forgot her card. So I had to pay for 56 dollars in shots... on my bday. Girls... suck.

/threadjack

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure your kidding... I don't hit girls, if the need really arises I'll beat up a guy their with.
That's a line of crap. I don't hit ladies either, but if she want's to be treated like a lady she has to act like one. I don't or won't tollerate someone putting there hands on me in violence, be it a girl i was fucking, or hell even my mom. You put your hands on me in violence and I will protect myself. That rule has kept most of my relationships violence free, don't put hands on me and i won't put hands on you. Actually the only one who's ever tried to put hands on me is my ex-wife..... um yeah and she was off her medication;)

well i just got in. Its Monday. Slow as hell. There is busy work i should be doing but funkit. Last week was hella busy so i couldnt post very much. I've got busy work to the side and just relaxing before the day actually starts.

In other news i got a new entertainment center for my T.V. Anybody else buy or did anything worth telling?

wow. I wish i could play psp. HS is about the only thing thats solves my boredom. I'm done. Now i'm bored again.:( Cant wait to get off and see my girl so i can pick up my truck from the shop and sit down to watch aout new t/v on our new entertainment center ,woooot!!!

jesus christ, and you were going to marry that cunt?
Yep... now I just romp in the sheets with her twice a week. It keeps me level headed. I just couldnt be with her in a relationship way... ever again. There has been worse done, but this just pertained to birthdays. Everyone has their shitty violent moments... even me :(

That's a line of crap. I don't hit ladies either, but if she want's to be treated like a lady she has to act like one. I don't or won't tollerate someone putting there hands on me in violence, be it a girl i was fucking, or hell even my mom. You put your hands on me in violence and I will protect myself. That rule has kept most of my relationships violence free, don't put hands on me and i won't put hands on you. Actually the only one who's ever tried to put hands on me is my ex-wife..... um yeah and she was off her medication;)
That's not what I meant. I will restrain a girl from hitting me. I will not strike them in any way though.

I'm from the Slapahoe tribe so its in my blood. :D

no not really, I will stop a girl from striking and push her away so i can leave. NOw if she does have the balls to strike me then yes i will slapahoe.

The way i see it is, if you think you can kick my ass you'd better be ready to pick yourslelf off the floor.

Back