who else thinks our new server fucking sucks

server y0

• can't tell a difference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this new one is fas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There is a noticeable lag. I don't like it. Hopefully B can back out on the contract and go back to the old server.

I'm having 56 ghey flashbacks!!! Ok its slower than before. I'm double clicking my way between threads...Maybe the configuration's a little off.

this is fucking terrible

it seemed a second or two slower before ... but today it sucks ass like a motherfucker

shit is slower than fuck

:werd: to the 56ghey flashbacks

every site i go to loads faster
even fuckin HT loads faster and that site was never fast

this new server is definatly dogshit

:thumbsdown: x 1000000

Okay, here's the deal with the slowness. B was still pointing one of his databases to the old server, which is now unplugged. Since I can't get a hold of him right now, I've updated the config file that was pointing to the old server to point to the new server. Things appear better now. So it's all B's fault not the server. :slap:

definatly seems MUCH better now :)

thanks Ezra

B you're fired :slap:

Originally posted by chimex@Apr 30 2004, 03:18 PM
Okay, here's the deal with the slowness. B was still pointing one of his databases to the old server, which is now unplugged. Since I can't get a hold of him right now, I've updated the config file that was pointing to the old server to point to the new server. Things appear better now. So it's all B's fault not the server. :slap:

you changed that 3 days ago though... wtf?

it does seem better- but still slower than the old one IMO

At work it is retarded slow, if I even can get a page to load, but at home it is pretty much hte same as before, maybe a shade slower.

:shrug2: wish i knew enough about servers and the internet to understand the problems

:werd: definatly running a hell of a lot better than it was right after the switch

Meh...I am not one to conform, I hate changes...So other than the mindset of a different server...It isn't as fast as it was before.

Back