Who Has The Worst Job?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Yeah, I was wondering today who has the worst job at hondaswap? I work at burgerking 6 hours a week getting payed minimum. Can anyone else top that?

so you make like 36 dollars a week not including taxes?

I think you win my friend.

Yeah, my assistant/secretary! LMAO! His job sucks. He sits in front the comp for hours copying and pasting, copying and pasting. LOL. And then when he's done, he has to go back over it all to make sure the orders are all filed correctly! But he gets paid good ( <_< <====On my part) :D <--- for him. Oh well, the job sucks. At least i'm not doing it.

-Chris

:lol: I can top that... I got NO job.. nothing better than sitting on your ass all day :)

yeah man if you moved to cali you would make 42 bucks a week... my job can suck, but your job really sucks man, no offense...

Like I said, can anyone top my shitty job of making burgers and cleaning trash bins?

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 11 2003, 05:27 PM
:lol: I can top that... I got NO job.. nothing better than sitting on your ass all day :)

:werd: :withstupid:

being unemployed and going to school living off of your VESTED p.e.r.s. retirement 0wnz
all you 9-5 foolz.

and before any of you fuckers start flaming....

i worked my fucking ASS to the bone, 60 hours a week for 5 years, as an electrician for the city
WHILE going to college full time at night time.

top that.

I am looking for work right now, although I landed a part time gig with my buddy as a product manager for his company. Still looking for work though.

Milan

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 11 2003, 06:27 PM

shit ive been doing that for about 1 1/2 years now :D

i work full time and go to school full time, it sucks :(
luckly my job pays well and pays for my school, so ya, your job sucks dude

my job is being a lab assistant... i gotta take out biohazardous trash, label small ass tubes, stock shit in the lab, recieve things when they come in, deliever blood samples, disinfect machines that's had blood plasma dropped in there, oh yea what we do is detect viruses in blood plasma, so i deal with HAV, HBV, HCV, HIV, PARVO, west nile virus... and i think that's all. anywayz, it sux. and the guy that works with me is lazy as hell so i basically do everything. i work 630am -330pm and go to school afterwards. it sux. anywayz, i think that's pretty bad. oh well. laterz all.

i get paid to post on hondaswap, and answer a couple phone calls, and make sure our servers don't go down. :lol:

My job can be cool one minute and suck ass big time the next minute. Sometimes not knowing what will happen next ownz becuase it keeps me somewhat interested in my job, and other times you just want to shoot your self like I wanted to today.
I am really thinking about moving onto another job. Its hard to want to work 50-70 hours a week when you have no interest in what you sell, and only have some interest in your job.

my job sucks ass...i'm a coordinator for a wireless company(not gonna say which one).
i do the stuff a secretary, receptionist, and stock boy do. i'm basically the little bitch of the office. i get paid descent for it though. i take home about $2K a month. but i'm looking for a second job cuz i want some extra cash so i can help my parents out with some shit.

my job can be crappy like right now... i work as an EMT (Emergancy Medical Technician), but this last semester I took and passed my clinical class and now i am an EMT in a medical research facility, and i sit on my ass in front of a computer all day posting on hondaswap and once a month work for an ambulance company, so it is not that bad...

i work at burger king, but i have it easier than other bk workers....mall store (no late hours), no drive thru (less work), small place (limited menu), all the employees are freidns that i kick it with (my racer crew), hook ups (i hook people up at the movies, arcade,etc... so i get hooked up there), and finally girls for you to check out and holla at.....but pay suks, and im quiting soon

I'm a merchandiser for pepsi. I wouldn't saying my job sucks but it gets pretty close. Pretty much what i do is drive to stores and stock soda. Sounds like cake huh. well it is untill you get a 7 pallet load of soda and have to make it fit in a area bigg enough for three pallets. All and all my job rocks though. I bring home 2K a month, work from 4am-12pm 5 days a week which is prefect and get to see all the MILF's that are shopping. But oh knows i've only been work with them for about a month now it could get wrost, but i hope not.

Back