Who here h8's getting voicemails?

Do you hate voicemails?

• Yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like to know who is calling me and why...if i know its something stupid though...i will just delete it before it finishes...

i do both. a majority of my mobile conversation is through IM and text via my blackberry.

work? stictly email and voicemail where needed.

But as GetNick said - I like being in the loop w/out having to do anything . . . texts ftw.

+1... i hate having to call my voicemail, and if i forget to erase it.... it still shows i have a VM .. texting for the win, that way i dont have to hear my phone ring

say what you want about nextel... their network kicks ass, and walkie talkie beats txt and vm by a long shot. if they aren't there, no message to leave, if they are, quick exchanges back and forth. done.

Nextel runs on the sprint network right?

cept when some stupid hillbilly hits the wrong number.

lol :owned:

+1... i hate having to call my voicemail, and if i forget to erase it.... it still shows i have a VM .. texting for the win, that way i dont have to hear my phone ring

OMFG exactly.

I just setup my voicemail greeting to play "Hi, i cant get to the phone right now, so send me a text message or an email because I do not check my vm."

lol . . this should cut down on the amount of crap that gets sent to me.

GrandCentral: The New Way to Use Your Phones

Check this out. You get a voicemail service from them that replaces yours entirely. You get the option of LISTENING to someone leave a message, and then either interrupting it or ignoring it immediately. Also, there is a feature where you can give a real "doo DOO DDDOOO The number you have dialed has been disconnected" to who ever you want.

It's totally awesome. Also, it will ring all of your phones simultaneously.

GrandCentral: The New Way to Use Your Phones

Check this out. You get a voicemail service from them that replaces yours entirely. You get the option of LISTENING to someone leave a message, and then either interrupting it or ignoring it immediately. Also, there is a feature where you can give a real "doo DOO DDDOOO The number you have dialed has been disconnected" to who ever you want.

It's totally awesome. Also, it will ring all of your phones simultaneously.

Still tho, there is no way to eliminate the ability of people to leave you a voicemail. Thats all i want since i feel that checking them is a waste of time.

Still tho, there is no way to eliminate the ability of people to leave you a voicemail. Thats all i want since i feel that checking them is a waste of time.

Re-record your message. "Hi, this is Walter. Please leave a message". Within a week they will fall right off.

I don't like checking voicemail because I don't like them personally unless its work (cause they won't bother calling back).

I have Verizon and unlimited txt/pix/vid is all good with me ^_____________^
As far as the chirping goes, I'm in the military. First day on the flightline I was psyched to carry a walkie talkie....now its just like 5lbs of annoyance (lol)

:rolleyes:

vm = i let my inbox get full and then no one can leave more ;). but then fukkers start leaving notes on my door, like this morning. sigh...

Back