Who makes good IC clamps and Gaskets?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I'm looking to upgrade my tubing and clamps that attach my turbo intercooler piping. I'm get boost dips because the tubes between the turbo and ic piping expands like a balloon when the turbo spools. it also happens between the IC and the piping. so i need something that is a good upgrade and will look half way decent.

I take it you just have straight tubing without the bead/roll thing on the ends.

If so, that could be the reason...as for clamps, atpturbo.com probably has what you need.

I take it you just have straight tubing without the bead/roll thing on the ends.

If so, that could be the reason...as for clamps, atpturbo.com probably has what you need.

it's just that basic rubber plumbing that i have. the custom stuff is horrible. it flexes too much. i guess it's silicone or rubber couplings that i'm looking for. what is best for high boost.

Last edited:
go to a truck stop.

seriously.

those rigs boost 50psi.. the couplers (usually sold in a foot length, cut to fit) don't move.

well i'm looking at 18-20 lbs on either a t28 or hks 2835. i have the t28 right now. but boosting sucks because it stutters. my couplings look like a bull frog blowing up.

Back