who really killed JFK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow E, whatever you do for work, you should quit. lol

you should do shit like this for the history channel.

its really hard for these conspiracy theories to hold water anymore, there have been SOOO many recreations/investigations that pretty much prove the events could (and IMO most likely did) have happened exactly the way the reports/govt say it did.

people say the shots couldnt have been made. LHO was trained to shot in the USMC, and recreations proved the shots were entirely possible.
people say "magic bullet" zigzags in air to hit both kennedy and connoly, but further investigation into the seating positions of the two prove that the trajectory fits with a tumbling bullet exiting kennedy and entering connoly sideways.

i mean really? youre still going to question it? this reminds me of the episode of Futurama when the professor is constantly asked to find the missing link between apes and human, and despite the overwhelming evidence, the opposition still questions.

also B, the distance really isnt that great between where kennedy was and the building that the shooter was in.

been there, its less impressive in person than on the videos.
a lot closer than i would have thought.

i can buy into a lot of the conspiracy theories, but the only thing im certain of is that the government was somehow involved. i dont really care who did it.

People make their conspiracies wwwaaayyyy too elaborate.

You could drastically simplify theories like this and get the same result:

I.E. - LHO was really a crazy psycho and did single handedly shoot the president. Elements within our government were aware of his plan and allowed it to happen because they disliked the president's ideas.

The same goes for 911:

People within our government were aware of the plan to hijack aicraft and ram the trade towers. This was allowed to happen in order to pass the patriot act and take away our freedoms.

Conspiracy theorists make things way to complicated for themselves, usually discounting obvious evidence and relying on 3rd hand or dead man's testimony to backup their claims.

coincidentally, i just watched the episode of "Mad Men" last night in which kennedy is shot. pretty damn interesting. highly recommended.

its really hard for these conspiracy theories to hold water anymore, there have been SOOO many recreations/investigations that pretty much prove the events could (and IMO most likely did) have happened exactly the way the reports/govt say it did.

people say the shots couldnt have been made. LHO was trained to shot in the USMC, and recreations proved the shots were entirely possible.
people say "magic bullet" zigzags in air to hit both kennedy and connoly, but further investigation into the seating positions of the two prove that the trajectory fits with a tumbling bullet exiting kennedy and entering connoly sideways.

i mean really? youre still going to question it? this reminds me of the episode of Futurama when the professor is constantly asked to find the missing link between apes and human, and despite the overwhelming evidence, the opposition still questions.

its been a while since i did the report, but if irc, LHO was a shit shot that ranked last or near bottom of his class; i could be wrong though. however, the "magic bullet" theory was proven to be possible due to angle, seating position and due to the fact that the car was custom modified for the president.

the persons that reacted the shots were like top aces, like snipers or something and even then they had difficulty replicating the accuracy and efficiency.

presumably the movie done by oliver stone paints a pretty accurate re accounting of chain of events of what happened and stuff like that, but the conclusion is of course up to yourself.

i do find it very hard to believe that the US government allowed a president to be taken down.

Has anyone looked at the gun used.I have a 6.5jap,its lucky to put 2 shots in a bullseye at 50 yards ..out of a chip.

remember kids... you dont need to be an expert marksmanship ninja sniper to be able to make a shot once

making something happen once, is completely different than making those same results happen repeatedly, consistently, accurately, and reliably

i could hit someone from a mile out with a hand gun on the right day under the right conditions with a ass load of luck... dont need anything but a trigger finger to do it

but if you want to recreate that shot... now you are going to need skill

This Wednesday, I'm going to land a Thresher Shark on my Kayak.

:confused:

thanks for sharing...

what exactly does that have to do with JFK or the conspiracies surrounding his assassination?

Landing a Thresher Shark from a Kayak is a skill, but for me living in New England,....they are rare... so it would never happen...on a Wednesday.

its been a while since i did the report, but if irc, LHO was a shit shot that ranked last or near bottom of his class; i could be wrong though. however, the "magic bullet" theory was proven to be possible due to angle, seating position and due to the fact that the car was custom modified for the president.

the persons that reacted the shots were like top aces, like snipers or something and even then they had difficulty replicating the accuracy and efficiency.

presumably the movie done by oliver stone paints a pretty accurate re accounting of chain of events of what happened and stuff like that, but the conclusion is of course up to yourself.

i do find it very hard to believe that the US government allowed a president to be taken down.
the magic bullet theory was/is an attempt to prove that there were 2 gunmen. obviously a bullet cant zig zag in air. but those people were wrong about the seating positions, and the trajectory actually lines up just the way as depicted in Es video.
from what i remember, the guys doing the re-enactments had more trouble with the weapon's reliability than the difficulty of the shot.

You're forgetting the biggest part of the magic bullet conspiracy. After the ONE bullet tore through jfk and twice through conoly it was supposedly found by a secret service agent on conolys stretcher in perfect condition. It looked as though it had not been fired at all let alone through two people. The fact that the government "found" this piece of evidence and is used to explain the one shot theory is why its called the magic bullet theory. Not JUST because of the path it took.

For clarity,

Last edited:
ACTUALLY....the reason that has also been explained.

THE REASON it's called the magic bullet is because it appears to change direction in mid air:

‪The magic bullet theory from JFK‬‏ - YouTube

And the fact that it was found in pristine condition is due to it being a copper jacket lead slug. So only a bit of the lead seeped out of the base of the round. It'd require something on the level of concrete to fuck up that round. Bone and flesh wont do it. The reason it was found on the stretcher is the bullet is, after penetrating that much flesh and bone it had lost most of it's inertia y the time it got to connely's thigh and wasn't able to embed itself into his flesh, so when he was moved the bullet got forced out. As can be seen by the video's e posted above, in the recreated shot it wasn't able to penetrate his thigh, but old man skin is different than young skin.

Last edited:
They shot the same exact round into water and it bowed out in the center just from the impact/deceleration. They even shot it into a pig carcass I believe and it, like most other rounds seperated the copper from core. I can't remember which history channel show I saw it on but It was years ago.

ever fallen into water moving at high speed? surface tension of the water is what caused it to do that. skin is a much different animal. Ammunition also reacts differently at close range, so if you were to shoot a pig at 5 yards it'd fuck up the bullet a lot more than at 150 yards.

True its different than skin, but the round in question went through ribs and stuff.

this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this gurney was the one that had borne Governor Connally. This bullet became a key Commission exhibit, identified as CE 399. Its copper jacket was completely intact. While the bullet's nose appeared normal, the tail was compressed laterally on one side.

It wasnt close range. They tried to recreate the shot.

Back