Who Smokes?

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 19 2003, 10:15 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 19 2003, 06:22 PM
93Fury
@Sep 19 2003, 09:09 AM
I'm just kidding man. But seriously, everyone from another state that I have EVER met THINKS they get good weed until they come here. It really sticks to the wall. Take a nug. Press it to your forehead. Is it still there? If it is, you live in CA. 

Does the port of Miami mean anything to anyone?! (Besides refugees.) I never said it wasent good, actually, great quality, its just damned expensive here. 3.5 $40-50. Take a nug, stick it to your wall, then attach your cat. Itll hold. Who needs tape anyways. :p

if you think thats expensive... the regular 1/8th around here goes for 60 bucks... and thats for any regular person! lol

G.Y.O. fo' free. ;) or just come over nd we can swing by Amsterdam :D .

i plan on visiting amsterdam when i go to europe to visit my cousin who is studying medicine @ the university of austria...

amsterdam oh sweet smelling amsterdam!! lol

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 18 2003, 04:34 PM
I smoked for a year or so, then gave it up...and then I started working at my current job...and I'm the only one who doesn't smoke...which means I second hand smoke constantly. So in a way, yes and no. <_<

You know they did a study on second hand smoking, and found out that it can be just as harmful as normal smoking....it is much cheaper.

I know...stupid 2nd hand smoke. 90% of the time though we're in a truck with the windows down so I don't get any smoke...but when we're at the office...it's like fog by the time 5 rolls around. :(

Originally posted by djyox+Sep 20 2003, 04:39 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Sep 18 2003, 04:34 PM
I smoked for a year or so, then gave it up...and then I started working at my current job...and I'm the only one who doesn't smoke...which means I second hand smoke constantly. So in a way, yes and no. <_<

You know they did a study on second hand smoking, and found out that it can be just as harmful as normal smoking....it is much cheaper.

ACTUALLY the new england journal of medicine did a ten year study to prove that there are no side effects of second hand smoking whatsoever...

so shut up... lol

B)

Back