Who would win in a fight....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Optimus would wimp out and turn into a truck and drive away.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Mar 10 2005, 10:17 PM
Alien would own wolverine because wolverine is just straight up whack.
What about the character "Ken" from Fist Of The North Star VS Goku Level 4?
[post=472023]Quoted post[/post]​

Hm, thats a rough question. It would really depend on how close Kenshiro could get to Goku. Goku's attacks have massive destructive abilities, but if kenshiro could get close enough he could inflict damage on a few of Goku's tsubas and make his head explode. As much as I hate to is, Goku would win, but only because his abilities are so absurd. But then again thats like asking who would win in a fight between batman and god.

Kenshiro is still way cooler than Goku.

Originally posted by Guy+Mar 11 2005, 11:11 AM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Mar 10 2005, 10:17 PM
Alien would own wolverine because wolverine is just straight up whack. 
What about the character "Ken" from Fist Of The North Star VS Goku Level 4?
[post=472023]Quoted post[/post]​

Hm, thats a rough question. It would really depend on how close Kenshiro could get to Goku. Goku's attacks have massive destructive abilities, but if kenshiro could get close enough he could inflict damage on a few of Goku's tsubas and make his head explode. As much as I hate to is, Goku would win, but only because his abilities are so absurd. But then again thats like asking who would win in a fight between batman and god.

Kenshiro is still way cooler than Goku.
[post=472211]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, ken is bad ass. but yeah, Goku would probably lay hands on him.

Batman VS Spiderman??

well, spider man does have actual superhero powers... but batman has some cool shit/tools on his batman belt...

so yea, i'm gonna go with batman too
lol

Spiderman would fuck up Batman's world, that's why Spidey fought Superman in the DC/Marvel crossover. Hulk and Spawn? Yeah I dunno enough about Spawn to say for sure, but if Hulk actually got a good solid hit on him, Spawn could land in the next city....

LOL any nerd out there remember when Onslaught punched the Juggernaught in NY city and he landed in Onterio Canada?

Onslaught Vs Dommsday

Tranzor-Z > Your faces. Indestructible "Alloy Z". Aphrodite A could shoot it's tits out.

Who wants to step the king of Surreal, armed with his near photographic memory of Sci-Fi ?

Okay now I'm wondering about....

A.) Sessamaru (or is it Seshomaru) vs Ruroni Kenshin????

B.) A lion vs a Shark (ceterus peribus)

I think Seshomaru would give the beat down, even with one arm, because hes a demon, I mean Kenshin is bad, but not that bad.

For the second fight I think, all things being equal (meaning they could both fight on land no problem or in the water) the lion would win. It just seems more mobile, perhaps if they fought in the water the shark could win but on land the lion would represent. This match-up actually reminds me of a video clip I saw of a Lioness killing a croc. They say the fight took like an hour or something but the lioness was more agile and eventually killed it.

I think the go-bots could defeat any other robotic type genre. They were like the knock-off version of transformers so that makes me think they were poor. And being poor usually means you live in a rougher neighborhood so they probably had harder childhoods and more fights. So they would be a bit more skilled and a bit more ruthless.

Shit just thought of another one.... An alligator/croc versus a 20ft Bublebee. My room-mate was saying the gator or croc could flee into the water, but the bee can fly. I think insects are pretty badass so I think the bee would wax that crocodile ass. It's a legitimate question......

lmao, holy shit dude, what are you smoking...

a 20 ft bumble bee...
i think with a stinger that size the sting would be lethal...

Ok my room-mate says that Space Ghost would win because Powered Toast Man has no forms of lethal attack. Perhaps if his farts were lethal, but I doubt it.

The bumble bee stinger would definitely be lethal even w/o the poison, I mean it could probably impale you and just fly around. However, would it be sharp enough to impale the croc or gators leathery hide??

He-man couldnt possibly beat Lion-O, I mean I remember the episode where Lion-O had to like outrun Cheetarah and outfight that gray guy in order to retain leadership of the Thundercats. Thus proving he was well rounded and a definite threat to He-Man. I mean he man is a worm, hes a punk in his normal form proving he has no heart.

Barbie Vs Britney Spears Vs April O'neal of the Ninja Turtles in a 3 way death match. Well, I think in this case if Barbie carried her right close to her chin she would be ok because Brittney isnt much w/o her mom by her side. But lets see, I think April has the most character/heart of the 3 because she is all natural, I mean obviously Barbie and Britney are both fake and have had work done so I think this shows that they can't really scrap and have to conform to what other people like. However, since this is a 3 way death match I think as soon as April had the upper hand Britnney's husband would illegally interfere in the match only to have Barbies' man Ken enter and kill everyone, ultimately winning the match for Barbie.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Mar 12 2005, 03:08 PM
Okay now I'm wondering about....

B.) A lion vs a Shark (ceterus peribus)

they actually did an experiment a while back, i think on spike tv. they did a bunch of experiments to see who would win between a polar bear and a walrus. nto the same but a little similar. basically they came to the conclusion that on land the bear would fuck iit up, but on water the walrus would probably get it with its tusks. pretty cool shit though.

[ they actually did an experiment a while back, i think on spike tv. ]

Ok, I wanna know how I get that job. Making up fake fights and putting it on tv?? I'm doing that shit for free right now. What do you major in to do that for a living, Bullshitting, Debate and Imagination 101?? That's hilarious.

Back