• Obama

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Never have, never will

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Voted early on my birthday, 10-30.

For the first time in my voting 'career', I used a touch-screen voting machine :mad:. Normally, either all the machines available at my polling place are optical fill-in-the-bubble type machines, or there's always an option to use one if you want. Since this was early voting at another location though, they didn't have anything else.

Looked to be ok though, as you voted on the screen the machine printed out a paper receipt as soon as you made a choice, and kept adding to the receipt as you went. You had to confirm your vote on the paper before you could continue. So at least there's a paper trail and physical record of your vote.

Last edited:
Voted early on my birthday, 10-30.

For the first time in my voting 'career', I used a touch-screen voting machine :mad:. Normally, either all the machines available at my polling place are optical fill-in-the-bubble type machines, or there's always an option to use one if you want. Since this was early voting at another location though, they didn't have anything else.

Looked to be ok though, as you voted on the screen the machine printed out a paper receipt as soon as you made a choice, and kept adding to the receipt as you went. You had to confirm your vote on the paper before you could continue. So at least there's a paper trail and physical record of your vote.

Glad to hear you where not getting screwed around like alot of other people. Wired.com has a boat load of posts about voting machines being all screwed up.

i am going when i get out of work i am tossin mine for mccain fuck obama and his marksist ways

I voted for B, btw.

I voted for B, btw.

bforpres.jpg

i am going when i get out of work i am tossin mine for mccain fuck obama and his marksist ways
Marxist?

But yea, voted about 2 hours ago. No matter who I vote for my state will be blue. At least I'll support the winner. Really I'm in it for a change. Better or worse I want something different.

Marxist?

But yea, voted about 2 hours ago. No matter who I vote for my state will be blue. At least I'll support the winner. Really I'm in it for a change. Better or worse I want something different.

I have a feeling a large portion of the population feels the same way. I however disagree with change just for the sake of change.

Really I'm in it for a change. Better or worse I want something different.

That's as bad a reason to vote for someone as voting for them because they are black/white, tall, fat, or even smarter than the other guy.

The problem is every one that was around me in line was voting on the fact of race not economics or other political reasons

McCain had my vote until Palin. Had he chosen someone halfway competent, I would have voted for him. I'd rather a P/VP combo that is somewhat competent then a P/VP combo that is competent/retarded. I still say things were better off when the runner-up became VP. I would prefer Obama/McCain or McCain/Obama over the terrible choices we had today.

Last edited:
That's as bad a reason to vote for someone as voting for them because they are black/white, tall, fat, or even smarter than the other guy.

If someone running was actually smart I think that'd be the only worthwhile reason to vote for them. :D

Back