• Obama

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Never have, never will

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck!

I'm drunk and watching a family guy marathon on TBS. Fuck obama.

Voted over the weekend (mail in here in Washington State)
whoa mail in uh oh .. hope you signature was close to the one on your id, i heard they wont be counting the ones whose signatures deviate from the official sig by too much

and i early voted last saturday

MCCAIN BITCHES.

it was kinda tough for me though because i really dont like him so much, but i like BO way less. or to make it more clear barack get negative x amount of points while mccain may get one or two....

also a big thing that helped me decide was that
obama = unpredictable. ...
meaning im not sure if i would approve of what he will do, because i dont know what to expect from him
whereas mccain is somewhat predictable. i know for damn sure he will do whatever possible to keep the united states safe. obama on the other hand..:confused: well, i think you get the picture

I don't understand why people equate being a good speaker with being a great leader. For people who claim to be so intelligent and enlightened, Obama supporters seem to have a difficult time cutting through rhetoric.

Ohio hasn't gone to anyone yet. Differentiate between CNN and FOX "calling" it for one or the other, especially if less than 50% of precincts are reporting...

I am watching FOX and CNN and only 27% of Ohio is in. Seriously, this happened the last two times. They start calling states sooooo early.

If someone running was actually smart I think that'd be the only worthwhile reason to vote for them. :D

Hitlers IQ was about 140, smart doesn't make you the right person for the job.

It doesn't make you the right person for the job but the right person for the job will be a smart person ;)

I am watching FOX and CNN and only 27% of Ohio is in. Seriously, this happened the last two times. They start calling states sooooo early.

werd to that fucking news org's do that shit too much man..

they should have a rule to wait until at least 50 percent precints reporting

but sadly i think obama is going to be our president. and im a mccain supporter so, yeh its that bad..

palin really fucked him up in my opinion

Last edited:
I shouldn't vote. no one i ever vote for wins.

Back