Votes: 0 0.0%
  • paper cuts

• broke a nail

• ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boring, don't do anything but bitch work, no vacation, no sick leave. I need to graduate.

I want to click so many, and not just one. I work at burger king. I have a big 400lb boss. I make minimum. I am the only person in the kitchen, and I know mroe then any other employee about bk. I also, do many managerial duties also, but I have yet to get a raise. Only thing I can't complain about is that I get atleast 20 hours a week.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 18 2003, 05:52 PM
I want to click so many, and not just one. I work at burger king. I have a big 400lb boss. I make minimum. I am the only person in the kitchen, and I know mroe then any other employee about bk. I also, do many managerial duties also, but I have yet to get a raise. Only thing I can't complain about is that I get atleast 20 hours a week.

dam dude. you win. :unsure:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 18 2003, 02:52 PM

:woo: :toot: We got ourselfs a winner!! :toot: :mullet: :wave: :bday:

fuck working fast food.

selling chirstmas tree's sucks because you have to work 28 hour weekends, and i work 9 the friday before. i make 6 an hour, straight cash, but i made $160 in tips alone last weekend whick tacks on another $5ish per hour.

i hate the hours that i work.... 2nd shift is the worst shit ever invented
most of my coworkers are fucking idiots... other than that its not too bad though

i deliver medical stuff to hospitals and nursing homes
i get payed to drive around basicly :)
no boss to listen to for the most part
sometimes i get to deliver cool shit like human organs (so far about 12 hearts and 4 kidneys)
its funny as hell to see the look on a cops face when they pull you over and ask "do you have any drugs in the car?" and you ask if the 30 viles of morphine count :lmao:

i work shit hours
my boss is cool, but his boss it a tardcart, so it comes back that way
no yearly review, no bonus, no raise...
my "benefits" cost more than most people make a week ($220)
i have NO co-workers... gets lonely sometimes
the bitch who sits at my desk on 2nd shift is a dirty slob. everyday, i go in and wash my desk
im a network admin, and the most they can afford to give me is a 128mb celeron machine :( so annoying....

overworked like a mofo especially now! im workin 10hr days 5 days a week and 8hrs on sundays...god damn christmas season <_<

my job is great!
get programming and network admin experience (i'm the only one here, lol)
they pay for my school and books
great benifits
i can choose my own hours
my boss always has my back
people i work with are great
there is a cute girl in inventory i've been talking to. mmmm :)
i take 1.5hour lunches while only being clocked for .5 hr
i have loads of sick and vacation time
pretty good bonus structure
i also get profit sharing
very decent 401k plan
k, i'm done ranting :)

Boss is pretty cool but one of the guys i work with is the know-it-all type and hes a asshole. 10.50\hr isnt too bad, wish i was on flat rate though. i do about 70% of the "assholes" work while he walks around for hours at a time and he makes like 80k\yr... on second thought, i need a raise.

I like my job just fine, too. :) And at $14/hr it's the highest paying one I've had yet.

Mailroom duty, basically.

Coffee run, Monday Wednesday and Friday
Stock break room with supplies

Paper run, Tuesday or Thursday
Stock copy rooms with paper

Highly inefficient system setup right now. Must HAND WRITE every tracking number and name on a list and have the person sign for it. I'm working on a barcode reader-based system I'll present to my boss soon.

Call individuals who recieved UPS and FedEx packages
If available, ask if they want it delivered
If not available, leave it in the mailroom to be picked up.

Sort the incoming mail and put it in the proper mailbox

Misc. tasks, projects, fax machine/copier repair.
This is the bulk of my job. Helping people in the building with questions they may have, problems with machinery, helping send FedEx shipments, and alot more.

Cover for the receptionist on her breaks/lunches/sick days

I'm basically Radar O'Reilly from MASH. :) Not high up in the ranks but the place would fall apart without me. :)

Back