Will a new ecu help?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can piece together a kit for a 3rd of the price or cheaper then the edelbrock kit. my last Y8 was turboed 3 differant times and i never paid more then 900 for everything. think the cheapest i got everythign for was around 600. and yes you would need to get a programmable ecu if you do that and convert to OBD1. JDMshit - Performance Parts & Accessories Supplier sell the conversion harness and then all you would need is a p28 or somethign like it to run crome or uberdata. i might be comeing across a few ecu's that i will be chipping and selling pretty soon if your interested.

he was lookin for bolt on, thats why i suggested edlebrock. their kit is about as easy as it gets.

all turbo kits are pretty much the same to bolt on, the edelbrock kit might be easier because it comes with instructions but i really don't think the instructions are worth $3,000

The GT28, new intake manifold and piggy back are where the price comes from. i totally agree though.

Back