Wilwood BB kit under 15" rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sula

It's about 11" big brake kit from Wilwood (pn 140-8695) for civics with 240mm rotors

Does anybody have this kit installed under 15" rims or have confirmed information that is possible ?

Thanks...

B had them on his car with a 15 inch wheel...he actually just posted a pic of it recently...do a search

yes, I've found that alredy but there is picture missing in a thread...
it just say "user posted image" without image :-/

could anybody post it again ?

tnx...

DSC01527.JPG

thats the 11" FB kit? looks kinda small. i have 10.2" brakes on the crx with fat 5's and the spacing from rotor to wheel looks identical...

also he has the wilwood kit, not the fastbrakes kit, if it matters...

ye4s thats the 11" kit.
that was bought from brian @ fast brakes, he sells wilwood kits. that was a special order (you won't find that exact kit on his web site)

This is 11" under 15" rims ? That is great, there is plenty of space between rim and caliper...

pissedofsol thanx for the picture, and tell me please, what is different in this kit from fastbrakes ?

Quoted post[/post]]
This is 11" under 15" rims ? That is great, there is plenty of space between rim and caliper...

pissedofsol thanx for the picture, and tell me please, what is different in this kit from fastbrakes ?

yup, 11" 4-piston wilwoods. its not too much different-- i got a full kit, including lines, rear 11" single piston brembos as well.

Quoted post[/post]]
thats the 11" FB kit? looks kinda small. i have 10.2" brakes on the crx with fat 5's and the spacing from rotor to wheel looks identical...

also he has the wilwood kit, not the fastbrakes kit, if it matters...
Hmm, i didn't know Wilwood was now making an 11" kit? I'll have to check that out. :) I had the 13" kit which just barely fit under 16's.

they have been for a while.... i had 'em over a year ago

Quoted post[/post]]
they have been for a while.... i had 'em over a year ago
Ah, I thought the fast brakes kit was the only one. :) Although, when I got my kit that was like 5 years ago, lol. I wish they had something to use the OE rotor, and not their rotor. I love paying $13.99 per rotor.

Back