Women suck at parking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I work in an office complex and its mostly older women and soccer moms driving their durango, mini vans, etc. I swear, they suck at parking!! They are always covering the lines and leaving their wheels turned to the max like they dont know what their doing. If I had a digital camera, I would show you guys how bad and mad it makes me. Sometimes I feel they need a different license to drive those huge suv's!

I know what u mean cause where my gf lives everyone drives a suv/van I hate driving there cause I cant see shit. Then they walk all over you at stop signs and lights and they do take up every parking spot. Then they complain when you park to close to their car, then they open their door and put a nice golfball size dent in your door. Thanx Jackass. next time Ill park sideways so you cant park near me. :angry:

It's not all women... it's mainly women driving SUVs! I've never seen a woman driving a SUV or minivan that knows how to park, or drive for that matter.

I can see my car from where I work. I watch them park all sideways and shit. When they croud the line, I like to croud the line too and watch them. I need a paint job so if they hit my car I will know who did it and I will confront them. Id be like, "Bitch! Put 'em up, hoe :boxing: "

yea, then you go to jail for assault. :roll:

my sister parks retarded in the driveway. then again, she also drives a focus and drives either drunk or high. shes already run her car off the road while drunk, and the dealer replaced most of her front end. :roll:

btw, shes 19.

I think that most women can't drive in general. I know that mine can't, I think that I am going to have to start driving all the time. We almost got in about 10 accidents on a half hour drive.

Originally posted by Jeef@Feb 9 2004, 11:13 PM
I think that most women can't drive in general. I know that mine can't, I think that I am going to have to start driving all the time. We almost got in about 10 accidents on a half hour drive.

Shit, my girl agrees with me when I talk about how most women can't park.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 9 2004, 07:22 PM
I can see my car from where I work. I watch them park all sideways and shit. When they croud the line, I like to croud the line too and watch them. I need a paint job so if they hit my car I will know who did it and I will confront them. Id be like, "Bitch! Put 'em up, hoe :boxing: "

The last time I got hit like that (truck backed over my hood), my insurance company wouldn't chase it. They said all I had was circumstancial evidence- there were no witnesses. I did have the height of the bumper, the plate number from the parking ticket meter maid, and a time window of 5 minutes that it happened in... so TONS of proof- just no eye witnesses. Good luck getting it to hold up in court.

hi my name is (well, let's just say i'm the woman of your dreams) and i cannot drive or park.

i agree with all of you. soccer moms are the worst...my first accident was thanks to a soccer mom. my 4th accident was due to an irresponsible soccer mom too. wtf.

Originally posted by fO sHiZzLe@Feb 10 2004, 08:05 PM
hi my name is (well, let's just say i'm the woman of your dreams) and i cannot drive or park.

i agree with all of you. soccer moms are the worst...my first accident was thanks to a soccer mom. my 4th accident was due to an irresponsible soccer mom too. wtf.

4th...accident?? :blink:

minor like dents and dings or minor like everyone was ok but car wouldn't start?

her car is fine now . . . just needs some front brakes and a 30k, which i'm doing for her this weekend . . . :p

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Feb 18 2004, 07:20 PM
her car is fine now . . . just needs some front brakes and a 30k, which i'm doing for her this weekend . . . :p

get yo groove thang on Bill!

Back