wooho! gas is on its way back down

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Sep 16 2005, 06:11 PM
$2.60 / gal for 87 in Fredericksburg VA today... Wonder what its gonna be when i get home this weekend.

Now i'm glad i didnt fill up the van on the way to the airport... :)
[post=555654]Quoted post[/post]​

Why the hell are you in Fredericksburg? Cause there ain't SHIT here or to do here. :lol:

But yeah, I was surprised seeing it at $2.50 for 87. Please, keep plunging....

The Valley (CT Valley) STILL won't break $3.01. It's like they are afraid. Fuckers.

got gas last friday (the 9th) probly wont need gas till probly the first week in october... so i guess ill just have to see where its at then :)

its just one big circle!! gas goes up 50 cents ande everyone complains. gas drops 20 cents and everyone is happy. gas goes up 50 more cents and everyone complains. two steps up, one step down. two steps up, one step down. its BS just cause the gas is going down for right now doesnt mean shit to me. when it consistantly keeps goin down ill be happy!!

Hurricane Rita has already brought barrel prices up $2 again.

So much for the pause in the action.

christ, are you serious? its like 40 mph winds.....
fucking pussys

To inflation, Gasoline should cost $2.40 a gallon, in CT. $2.00 a gallon elsewhere ($2.20 national average). At this point, we're talking about some greedy asshole sonsabitches now.

They even have their hands in alternative powered cars. Look at Hybrids. They are ok with Hybrids because they aren't being shut out - You still need gas.

Well check this shit out -> http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/035.html

If this guy can build THIS then why can't these auto companies build something better than a Hybrid ?

Assholes. All of them.

well the car company's probably have huge interest in the oil market and just dont want to break ties. maybe. anyway, why would they invest in something else that isnt important to them? there are still people willing to buy SUVs and gas guzzlers. Why are all the muscle cars coming back? Because people want them.

I was watching this video from like the early early 80s and the guy was already talking about hybrids and how car companys have the resources to do it, but do only concepts and experiments. never real "going to be made" production models.

someone should build a car that we can just push a button and it cranks up a huge rubber band and shoot us. lol. imagine the g's youd be pulling. just the queue for the rubber band would suck because you'd be doing every 10 secs. :lol: 5th grade. i love those days.

Gas just went down 10 cents here, its not down to 2.89 a gallon for premium, i better fill up cuz im on E and rita is comin...

289/305/319 when i just filled up at lunch
87/89/93

GOUGERS ! Damn them. It should be $0.10 for every octane up. They just decided to go 15 just to poke us in the eye.

gas prices haven't changed here in the past few weeks... hopefuly it stays tahat way

and texas city doesnt' gget owned.

Gas is rumored to be over 4 bucks by the 23rd (today).

Congrats on another 138 billion in profits to the greedy gas fuckers!

yea i heard gas is going to be around 4 bucks a gallon soon too. feck that im going back to diesel...its 2.43 a gallon for diesel fuel at my work(hella cheap)
and i get to drive around a big truck that has 450hp and 900 foot lbs of torque and get 18mpg still.

Gas will not go up hardly as much as the last hurricane caused. The refineries are higher up in elevation than the ones in louisiana. So no refineries were really damaged. :leet:

Back