Worst Movie Ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 17 2003, 09:38 PM
Attack of the Killer Tomatos (so bad, you have to like it)
Attack of the Killer Clowns from Marz (do I sense a theme here?)
Legally blonde (legally retarded)
Cyote Ugly

it was Killer Clowns From Outter Space. but yeah that was DEFINATELY a ghey ass movie!

the russia house with Sean Connery

worst movie ever. plot blew ass, made no sense, and didn't keep you at all interested in it

Phone Booth! They had dirty ho's, no scene change, and yeah the plot blew goats nuts.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Jun 17 2003, 10:50 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jun 17 2003, 09:38 PM
Attack of the Killer Tomatos (so bad, you have to like it)
Attack of the Killer Clowns from Marz (do I sense a theme here?)
Legally blonde (legally retarded)
Cyote Ugly

it was Killer Clowns From Outter Space. but yeah that was DEFINATELY a ghey ass movie!

lol, i was about to correct him, and that movie was great in the fact that it was SOOO bad....its a fucking 80s classic

yah phonebooth sucked balls. the entire movie took place in a phone booth. shitty actors, no plot. kinda like fast and furious but no cars and all inside of a phone booth.

well obviously you guys have never seen slashers.... its about a reality tv show where ppl are in a house and then theres murders..... b line all the way.... soooo fucking horribly gay... and any of the movies that were actually in theatres that were listed up there ^ are miles ahead... oh and fastnfurious1 was the worst a line movie... :blink:

First of all, you'd better take that back about 5th Element. That movie kicks ass.

Second of all, the worst movie of all time is "Earth Girls Are Easy" Next besides that is "Stuart Little" 1 and 2. FUCK those movies.

hell yeah... i forgot about that. fucking puppeteer who can go through a whole in the wall and fall out at the other end of town after being some dude is just fucking gay

Boondock Saints....kickass movie.
Being John Malkovich...pretty good movie.
Shitty movie: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
REAL shitty movie: Donny Darko

5th Element rocked. Milla :thumbsup:

Worst movie ever (i am still troubled by it): Excess Baggage. OMG, I need to be shot for seeing that movie.

There was nothing to understand with Momento, it caught on with the movie going "elite" (those that claim to be involved in movie making as an art) and so everyone else fell in step and thought it was cool. It was a half assed idea to begin with, executed in a style that is as worn out as the chick from ClubSi with her bf's brother fishing a lost comdom out of her.

The problem is movie making is becoming what middle management is, a storage place for people that are worthless at everything else. Take Quentin Tarantino for instance. Creatively he is a 3 year old. He has had exactly one one idea throughout his career which brought us Pulp Fiction. It was an okay movie, certainly not the masterpiece that people claim. I enjoyed watching most of it, there were a few memorable scenes such as the scene in the coffee shop and the dead nigger storage. The problem is he hasn't changed for any of his other movies. He counts on the shock value of graphic violence to sell a slightly modified story told in exactly the same way to the consumer.

Come on now, you can't compare Pulp Fiction to Memento. The stories weren't executed the same way (Memento was back-to-front, while Pulp Fiction jumped around and filled in bits and pieces as the story went on) and Pulp Fiction had so many other worthwhile qualities that Memento lacked. Pulp Fiction didn't even have too much graphic violence compared to his or other director's movies. Reservoir Dogs, on the other hand, had plenty of violence, but was a completely different genre of movie from Pulp Fiction. To say that Tarantino regurgitated the story from Dogs to make Fiction isn't plausible at all.

Tarantino also did Four Rooms, which had almost no violence, and relied solely on the story and comedy to pull the movie along. It may have been similar to Fiction in that it wasn't a chronological movie, but it was more streamlined than Fiction was.

Memento was just a shitty movie with a shitty story that happened to be executed in a unique and interesting manner. Think about it...if the movie had been chronological, the story would have been inane and boring.

My $.02 anyway.

House of 1000 Corpses was the most crap ass movie ever, I mean ever. For a movie in 2003 it sucked, it was like rob zombie did a 88 minute music video, IT SUCKED BIG BLUE CHUNKS!!

Back