would you buy from me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think that's his dirty dirty plot - to make his videos SO SHITTY that we WANT to watch them.

If it's not, I vote we make him watch Rubber Johnny. After that, we won't have to worry about it because he will spend the subsequent months rethinking his filmmaking career.

Originally posted by omega2@Sep 13 2005, 05:24 PM
hello! in this video i've tried to scare you! it's about a deeply unsettling freak. be warned, it's a hard piece to watch.

video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/5070373/freakk.wmv.html
[post=553897]Quoted post[/post]​

Scary SHit! :blink:

no.. not the movie, the scary thing is there are fucktards like you out in the general population. Go away dumbass

Wow. You're a resilient one. Then again, making videos like this I suppose you'd have to be.

I'm not trying to be an ass - your videos just aren't very good IMO.

Indeed.

I think if you were to try a little bit different approach, you might be better off. And there's a lot of assholes on this forum - if you can put up with them you're already a step ahead of me.

i make photo-comics that have been scorned, denounced, reviled etc. i've battled it then, i'm battling it now.

i must admit, when i first started with these videos the criticism made me crestfallen, however, you get over it (as you do) and continue, only now I know what to expect - revilement! it's because of this expectancy of the negativity that i can cope and negotiate thru it :D

Something about your english... Let me see if I can pin point this:

You're Sri Lankan. You speak English, but a lot of your english is fed into babblefish.

Am I on the right track ?

=-> Steve

Back