would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by quicksi@Oct 17 2003, 10:45 AM
if she lost even 50 lbs

try 100-125

and then, shes still stuck being a
pissedoffrating: 3

s3f903018f1b45.jpg

Milan Rating : -1

yeah, it was a quick photohack, I was going to do some other shit but since i am at work I got yelled at...lol.

fuck it, I have no boss..

fat chicks are good at sucking dick

Oh come the hell on ! I love people that are disadvantage - To date. As far as hitting it and leaving - Nah... But if you're looking for a decent person to be with never go for hotness.

Fatties and the deformed are great to be with because life has beaten them up. They have personality and attitude. That beats the hot chick Every-fuckin'-thing-handed-to-her personality anyday.

Because life isn't about what you stick your crank in. If you indeed dig her, go for it. I dated and loved a fat chick for 11 years.

But she isn't going to get skinny. Ever.

-> Steve

wouldnt touch the shit but i bet shell keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer...just think about it! :roll:

Originally posted by B16@Oct 17 2003, 10:31 AM

Ok i admit it. I once let a girl who had some meat on her suck my dick. I must say it wasnt half bad either. :hide:

Originally posted by B16@Oct 17 2003, 01:31 PM

Some of you saw the pic I posted in chat last night of me and my ex. She was fat. She gave decent head. I've had better. The myth about fat girls being tight down there is false. I've only been with one fat chick tho.

Fak Bishes rating: 2.
She looks like she's nice.

that made me sick that you even would consider hitting that exce[t with a broom to hit her out of your house.

FF Rating= 6,1,20
(each # stands for a letter

Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 17 2003, 03:53 PM
that made me sick that you even would consider hitting that exce[t with a broom to hit her out of your house.

FF Rating= 6,1,20
(each # stands for a letter

Umm...FAT?
That was dumb. I had to count on my fingers.

DoOd, HiT dAt sHiot yo!

Just remember, A piece you turn down is a piece you'll never get!!!!lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back