would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, but I won't say you all would, I know more of you guy have higher standerds than me....so I just speak for myself

I would probably fuck the fat girl if I was drunk, the second girl, I don't know I need a better picture, and as for the third girl, she looks too young, but maybe, if I knew she was older. The pic where the fat girl is all distorted, that was too fuckin funny. That pic should be on Conan O' Brian's list of the two celebrities fuckin and having kids.

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Oct 20 2003, 12:34 AM-->
Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 19 2003, 09:04 PM
CRX_Si
@Oct 19 2003, 08:53 PM
this is my girlfriend, brittany.  the first one is more recent.  the second one was from almost a year ago. 
s3f933dffa1234.jpg

s3f933e4c88b94.jpg

would you guys hit this?

^^^^^YES! Wow! She's cute!

To the pic that 92civiccx posted...ehhh...probably. I wouldn't tell alot of people about it tho.

umm no, sorry man. :) she's cute, but i wouldn't hit it.

No I wouldnt she is kinda cute gotta a body from hell but the face I dontknow about that...

:Brown Bag Special:

after a little consideration I retract my previous statement I dont think she is hte least bit attractive and secondly what the fuck are asking us if we'd hit your girl? That isnt good at all, to me that shows you dont give a shit about her... you fuckin suck man

I dunno...maybe it's just me. I'd bang the blonde chick in a second. And yeah, why are you posting pics of your girl, asking if we'd fuck her? I have pics of my ex (that bitch...) and I wouldn't post them and ask you guys that. Pretty fucked up.

i think its a ego thing... hearing that other dudes would nail what we are hitting make us feel better about the perso we are with.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 20 2003, 10:11 PM
I dunno...maybe it's just me. I'd bang the blonde chick in a second. And yeah, why are you posting pics of your girl, asking if we'd fuck her? I have pics of my ex (that bitch...) and I wouldn't post them and ask you guys that. Pretty fucked up.

:werd: & :withstupid:

I'm glad she got rid of those bangs too. But I'd spread them faster than you can spread peanut butter on a piece of bread.

I'd let her give me head

and you may all re-bowdown to me

s3f4d4d0b8b2a1.jpg

who wants this?

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Oct 23 2003, 04:20 PM
I'd let her give me head

and you may all re-bowdown to me

s3f4d4d0b8b2a1.jpg

who wants this?

I want her....send her over... :worthy:

head gettin bastard. :lol:

wtf is she wearing? she looks like a goddamn peacock in that shirt.

Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 24 2003, 12:17 AM
wtf is she wearing? she looks like a goddamn peacock in that shirt.

She can wear whatever the fuck she wants...even though nothing would have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back