would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I'd bone her like 2 months ago when you posted that pic, and I still say it now.

:hitit:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 23 2003, 09:00 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Oct 24 2003, 12:34 AM
anyone sporting wood?

you know it. :hitit:
jerk.gif

I love these gifs. :p

they are jpg's :D

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Oct 23 2003, 11:20 AM
I'd let her give me head

and you may all re-bowdown to me

s3f4d4d0b8b2a1.jpg

who wants this?

send more of her, bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want lots and lots of this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still got more to send ya :p

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 24 2003, 10:07 AM
she's ugly too... Fucking A' im picky....

Dude are you gay? She is pretty hot (3rd pic). She's obviously straight so I wouldn't want her but she makes for nice eye candy.

hot dayam!!!! she is definately a keeper. you only letting her give you head?-whats wrong with you, hit that shit. get some more pics.

Dude are you gay? She is pretty hot (3rd pic). She's obviously straight so I wouldn't want her but she makes for nice eye candy.

Civicgirlracer, God bless you, you know your stuff and I need to find a lesbian friend. That way we can share the same interest, and hopefully have a threesome. Whoever said she wasn't hot is GAY. He has to be, or you are used to getting pussy from the likes of Shakira, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, and the DOOSHCOO, girl, I don't remember her first name, and can't spell her last name. I am talking about the "Bad white girl from Bring it On." Anyway, she is hot I would boink her. Then have a snack, and boink her again, then after that I would FUCK her.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 24 2003, 12:22 PM

Civicgirlracer, God bless you, you know your stuff and I need to find a lesbian friend. That way we can share the same interest, and hopefully have a threesome.

:hide: I'm not one for sharing and guys don't really do it for me (no offense of course) but maybe I'll let you watch. :p

note: before I start getting a zillion emails about "watching" let me inform yall that that was a joke.
civicgrlracer = :angel2: :lmao:

owned pg 3

Well I didn't mean a threesome with you, but I wouldn't mind. :) Actually, I do know a lesbian, but she is like in her 30's. She still looks decent, but I moved to Texas, so I won't be seeing much of her now. :DROOLINGSMILEY: insert here, for none other than civicgirlracer. Nice to know that even though you are attacted to other females, you still know how to tease.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Oct 24 2003, 11:36 AM-->
Silverchild79
@Oct 23 2003, 11:20 AM
I'd let her give me head

who wants this?

send more of her, bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no, I ment I'd let the fat girl give me head. And no ther pics of this one yet, sorry...

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Oct 24 2003, 05:47 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 24 2003, 11:36 AM
Silverchild79
@Oct 23 2003, 11:20 AM
I'd let her give me head

who wants this?

no no, I ment I'd let the fat girl give me head. And no ther pics of this one yet, sorry...

yet !!! :p

i wouldn't need to think about it to hit it....

on a side note i got a blind date tonight....
if she is good looking i'll take a pic if i can

Pissedoffsol Project or some shit like that went like 14 pages. I clicked on it for the first time when it was three pages long, forget it, I didn't post, way too long. Also, as long as pictures of new girls keep coming up it will never end.

Linked by a Hottie was like 23 pages or more... It went on FOREVER. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back