would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Personally I'd hit it, with a few drinks. But if you do, get the hell outta there, cuz them fat bitches tend to latch onto you. never dun it myself, but i've seen my friends get caught up with big boned girls that they fucked before. They will bug the fuck outta you and sooner or later you wont be able to hide it from your friends no more then they'll laugh their asses off at you.

Oh! The question was would we hit it!!!
Yeah, probably. Put a few beers in me. Go for it dude! Just don't tell us about it after it happens...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 17 2003, 10:39 PM
nope.

but think about this. what if some chicks got ahold of all of YOUR pictures, and posted it on THEIR message board.

ask yourself.....

what mean evil things would those chicks be saying about you?

Depends. lots of girls think I'm cute, but wouldn't date me if I was the last guy on earth. Other girls just think I'm repulsive, in which case I don't want to be with them anyway.

I can be superficial sometimes, and I'm fairly sure I'd have to be completely drunk to hit that.

10 or 15? try a 30 pack of Corona, a 40oz, and the biggest bottle of Scmirnoff.

If she lost weight, her boobs would look twice as big. I don't like them. I bet her nipples are like 3 miles across. That's fuckin disgusting.

I don't want to swallow the boobs and choke to death...although that would be a way to go.

i bet her pepperonis are huge. i personally like that. i'd probably tit fuck her. i'd like to judge by seeing the rest of her but she looks pretty big in the midsection area. but i'd tit fuck her fo sho :D

I have yellow fever so maybe if she was asian instead.

I went out on date three with an 'ok' girl last night (not fat). My buddies are WTF!!! Are you drunk? I'm like "naa. she's cool." A year ago I wouldn't even give her a second chance. I don't know. It's just something about her I like.

I still can pick up hot chick left right and centre [too bad not all at once ;) ]

I try and stay away from the fat chicks, but that girl isn't too fat. Maybe I might hit if I was out in the field (army) for a month or two. Then again almost any girl would look good. :p

I'd HIT IT WITH A BASEBALL BAT right in the CHINNY CHIN CHIN. :bash:

then make her :baby:

fat chicks give the best head cuz theyre hungry. but never go down on one, its like havin a water baloon blow up in yer face. hehe

Id fuck a pile of rocks with a snake in it but i wouldnt hit that.

hell yeah i would hit that and i would come back for mare
fat chicks need lovin too
if i were an employeri see women as E.O.E (equal opportunity entry)

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Oct 18 2003, 01:26 PM
fat chicks give the best head cuz theyre hungry. but never go down on one, its like havin a water baloon blow up in yer face. hehe

Id fuck a pile of rocks with a snake in it but i wouldnt hit that.

that is the grossest thing i have ever heard in my entire life. :puke:

I would hit it cause its been two weeks since i had some :D
to think about it i would hit it if we had things in comman and got a long real well and if she was a cool person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back