wow..it takes alot for me to be impressed w/an EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its up to $7500

thats says alot...I've seen K-swapped EG's do less

But god damn.. .chill the hell out.
So far, you're the only one who has taken offence and used profanity. I'm always cool :santa:
Oh and i bought a 2 wheel drive jeep because it was what i wanted.
Bull. Then why did you sell it so fast? Truth is you bought it without knowing anything about it. You thought you were getting a good deal, but got scammed. Now you buy new vehicles because you're unable to discern quality in used vehicles
So get the hell off your "Im Tim Allen" do it yourself pedestal and realize not everyone is making fun of you.
Why should I? It's always better to do your own work. The measure of a man is his ability. And believe me, you can talk all the shit you want about me or my crappy project and I'll join in :), It's words on a screen man, that's all.

I gave my opinion of the car... i said i wouldnt want to drive it. Thats it. Last time i checked... this is a discussion forum. I am not here to argue and at the end of the day... i wont care what was said on the internet :)

Insulting a car is hardly giving an opinion.
Critiquing the workmanship would be giving an opinion, saying "that car is ugly" makes you a toolbag.
I'm not trying to argue with you, I was just stating that your "opinions" on the car were completely worthless, and a waste of internet.
But I guess the same applies to 99% of my posts as well...

well, lets see.

APC gauges.
missing a lug nut...
painted trim
badged and stickers to hell

def not worth the 9k it went for IMO, but a decent ride for sure

I'd drive it any day. And you can pull girls with a crx...when you can smoke a mustang ;).

EDIT: HOLY shit I actually looked at the auction. I'd buy it for 10k. Then turbocharge and retune :D:D:D.

Last edited:
It's hard to find a clean crx these days but 10k is a little too steep.

Yea but I'd have most of the work already done and wouldn't have to fuck with the interior and suspension. Take off the spoon and other decals besides the DOHC VTEC. And it's half of 20k :D

Yea but I'd have most of the work already done and wouldn't have to fuck with the interior and suspension. Take off the spoon and other decals besides the DOHC VTEC. And it's half of 20k :D

It would be quite a contrast then the car in your signature. :ph34r:

I am VERY unimpressed...after reading this thread and the arguments and such I expected a phenominally built CRX, not an 89 Si that somebody bolted a bunch of shit onto. It's a mildly-built ITR CRX, that's it...and the cluster doesn't even work.

The tach for the mileage and mph don't work bcz this car was prior a cable transmission and now its a hydraulic.
:huh:
funny, I've got a hydraulic transmission in my CRX, and the gauges work fine. I can't believe that thing went for that much, it makes me want to throw my 'rex on Ebay now that I've got it back up and running.

That car is nothing more than an all-grown-up ricer's former playtoy.

Also, I'll bet he would've spent easily $7k less, and made a little more power, if he had concentrated on buying functional performance parts rather than garbage with SPOON stamped on it.

It would be quite a contrast then the car in your signature. :ph34r:

LMAO tell me about it. That's because I obviously have no where near 10k. $2800 for the ride with everything on it and about $500 in garbage pep boys work, maybe $100 on my own shit like spark plugs/wires and air filter n shit. Minimum wage will leave you BROKE.

SHEEEEEIT if I had 10k my ride would be a built&turbo'd B or fully built K with a new paint job and a dvd player in the dash :D I knew I should of been a drug dealer :fosho3:

Back