Wrecked 97 Civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondarin

Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer.
VIP
My girlfriend's brother just wrecked his 97 civic hb in virginia. Right now it's sitting in a tow lot racking up $50 a day in storage. From the pics, it looks like it needs a new hood, fenders, headlights, bumpers, possibly a radiator support, and there's a dent in the rear near the tail light. I'm in Texas, so I haven't seen the car in person. They're thinking about selling it to a junkyard down the road, and my gf's mom asked me what I thought it might be worth. The airbags didn't go off as far as I know.

So, anyone in the fairfax area looking to pick up a 97 Civic HB project car? Time is an issue.

thanks for the bump, I put it in the member's lounge hoping more people would see it.

damn man if I was closer and the radiator support wasn't something that needed to be fixed and the airbags didn't go off I would help ya out. But driving to Texas from Colorado to tow a car would probably cost me more in gas to tow it back then the car itself would cost.

well, he didn't have a place to put it, and he didn't want to deal with it, so he sold it to the tow yard.

Back