1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrecked 97 Civic HB

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hondarin, May 13, 2008.

1. hondarin

hondarin Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer. VIP

My girlfriend's brother just wrecked his 97 civic hb in virginia. Right now it's sitting in a tow lot racking up $50 a day in storage. From the pics, it looks like it needs a new hood, fenders, headlights, bumpers, possibly a radiator support, and there's a dent in the rear near the tail light. I'm in Texas, so I haven't seen the car in person. They're thinking about selling it to a junkyard down the road, and my gf's mom asked me what I thought it might be worth. The airbags didn't go off as far as I know.

So, anyone in the fairfax area looking to pick up a 97 Civic HB project car? Time is an issue.

2. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

bump, what a shitty situation.

3. hondarin

thanks for the bump, I put it in the member's lounge hoping more people would see it.

4. philyphreak2127

philyphreak2127 Back in the Game

damn man if I was closer and the radiator support wasn't something that needed to be fixed and the airbags didn't go off I would help ya out. But driving to Texas from Colorado to tow a car would probably cost me more in gas to tow it back then the car itself would cost.

5. stevennn09

stevennn09 Member

put up some pics, i'm in ohio, somewhat close and need a new project. is it stick?

6. Fibercation.com

Fibercation.com Banned

Ditto^^^ aswell as some info like milgae...mods if any and if it will have a CLEAN title

7. hondarin

well, he didn't have a place to put it, and he didn't want to deal with it, so he sold it to the tow yard.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted