WTB 92-92 G2 Integra GS-R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Brian 93teg+Mar 2 2004, 04:43 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Mar 2 2004, 11:34 AM
Brian... I still don't understand what you are looking for.  What are your priorities?  I've seen a few nice clean ones on the various boards for sale.  All stock with a perfect body?  Is there a favorite color?  Then there is the price...  what percentage of book value are you willing to pay?

I just edited my original post, check it out (scroll up)...

lookin for a 92 or 93 GS-R only, not a 94+...

prefer it to be near me in the northeast area, looking for one that is mostly stock, if not completely bone stock, in good condition inside and out, and with lower than 130k on the original motor....price doesnt really matter, nothing extremely high obviously, and it does depend on the condition and mileage of the car, etc....i'd really like an aztec green or milano red one, but frost white is fine as well...

Let me know if u find any...

Okay. I ALWAYS knew that you only wanted a 92-93 GS-R though.

at just cruisin, where that red one was that i showed you, they just got in yesterday a Green one with 50k original miles on it, the paint is kinda kinda chipped on the front bumper, but other than that it looks pretty good,
they said to call Rick 215-256-8369, hes the one who bought it. as of yesterday when i stopped in they didnt have a price yet.

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Mar 6 2004, 09:45 AM
at just cruisin, where that red one was that i showed you, they just got in yesterday a Green one with 50k original miles on it, the paint is kinda kinda chipped on the front bumper, but other than that it looks pretty good,
they said to call Rick 215-256-8369, hes the one who bought it. as of yesterday when i stopped in they didnt have a price yet.

LOL...I can only imagine, if the price for the GSR w/ 112k miles is $8k, the price for one with 50k original miles will be like $10k... LOL ... I'll find out though...

yeah, when i stopped, the cluster says 50k and the one dude said its orignal, so i dont know about that. and the body is def. not in the kind of shape as the one with 112k

i just saw another one today for sale :lol: , there poppin up everywhere around here. its another green one there asking 4900, i didnt get to see the mileage, ill post their number later tonight if you want to call them.

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Mar 8 2004, 01:56 PM
i just saw another one today for sale :lol: , there poppin up everywhere around here. its another green one there asking 4900, i didnt get to see the mileage, ill post their number later tonight if you want to call them.

i called today about the one you said had 50k orig. miles on it...i dont know what you're talking about, because the guy told me 104k miles, not 50. surpisingly enough the car is going for less than the other one they have.

As far as this other one you just found, email me the info on the car when u get it... kbgvk@marist.edu

thanks

well i guess the guy i talked to had his head up his butt cause thats what he told me :blink:

i forgot to get the number yesterday, but ill have it by tonight, the actual asking price on this one is 4699

how much did they want for the one they just got in?

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Mar 9 2004, 10:34 AM
well i guess the guy i talked to had his head up his butt cause thats what he told me :blink:

i forgot to get the number yesterday, but ill have it by tonight, the actual asking price on this one is 4699

how much did they want for the one they just got in?

I called the other one in PA, the truck stop, they sold that one already, and i already saw that one awhile ago on autotrader...

if u find any more, let me know kbgvk@marist.edu

saw one on cars.com today. a red '92 gs-r for $5,495. here's the address and phone number.

Pauly Acura
2699 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park IL
847-433-8200

Back