1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WA wtb: ef parts

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Zero2sixtyin3, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Zero2sixtyin3

Zero2sixtyin3 89 EF Hatch D15B2 w/ 5spd

looking for a shift knob, doesnt matter really what kind as long as its not too expensive and screws on to the factory shift arm. also looking for some seats, glove box, and steering column plastic. oh and i recently found that i need new taillights and the interior taillight cover. any exterior parts are welcomed as well. just let me know what you have and sned some pics if you can... thanks for taking to time to read the post.

2. watkinscrx89

watkinscrx89 New Member

ef parts

What year are you needing?

3. Papiyankee

Papiyankee New Member

I go the rear and front gsr lether seats for a ef9,glove box, and steering column plastic.2 cable tranny,heather,rear disc brake new ,fender they are new,rear and front bumper filler,hallo head lights and tail lights,and the comple EFB swap also the engine with many tipe R parts so let me know..

1 person likes this.
  4. Papiyankee

Papiyankee New Member

i got a carbon fiber hood

5. 89' Project Civic

89' Project Civic d16a6/d16y8 "mini-me"

I have 88-91 Civic/CRX altezza black carbon fibre taillights if you want them for cheap!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted