WTB S-10 and bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BIGJOSEPH

Big Joseph
I want to buy a 95 to newer S-10 two or 4 wheel drive perferably extended cab, and also i am looking to buy a 07 or 08 gsxr 1000, perferably blue and white. thanks

I Have A 1994 S10 Ext Cab With Air Ride Full Snug Camper 8 12 Inch Subs Bodykit(s10 Extreme) And Some S10 Extreme Wheels On It...it Is Painted Hugger Orange With White Scallops.....pm Me If You Are Intrested

hey the truck sounds great but im more looking for a stock one or one with minor mods on it i just need a truck that is good on gas, thanks though

No Problem My Truck Gets About 32-36 Miles To Agallon..it Is Not A Truck That Lays On The Ground..it Is Still Fully Drivable If It Is All The Way Down....just Thought I Would Put That Out There...

What engine is in your s10? I have never heard of an s10 getting that kind of gas mileage. That does seem high.

alright ill think on it, but now im just currentlly looking for a s-10 just got my bike this weekend, thanks

Truck

The Truck Now Is Plain.. No Stereo Stuff At All Took It Out Monday....i Am Taking The Camper Shell Off And Putting The Back Window Back In It...

Back