WTB: Various EG parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey bro i got those trunk and gas releases too didnt even see them i shipped your bezel out today or i could have thrown those in. i should be down this weekend and i can get those for you too if you want.

So I'm fairly new to this site, but i noticed that there's some damn good people on here, so I was hoping to get some help. The eg hatch that I just bought has a lot of cosmetic issues that I wanna fix, but I haven't been very lucky with the junkyards so far lol. So to name a few things that I need...

EX/Si cluster, amber preferrably
JDM EG foglights (preferrably yellow, but clear is cool too)
JDM center armrest console
Stock ignition... mine's almost done-for lol
GSR Fat Fives or 99-00 Si rims
Integra LS seats (Front and rear)
Windshield washer nozzles. I actually went to fill up the washer reservoir and didn't even notice there weren't any nozzles, go figure lol.
EG trunk/gas lid release
JDM "H" centercaps
Upgraded rear disc brakes (Integra preferrably)

If anyone has any other spare EG parts that's for sale feel free to let me know... I'm sure i didn't name everything lol, thanks

We have the Fat Fives, ignition and the JDM armrest console... We also have a set of Big Fours if you're interested.. Let me know!

hey man, I have a complete EG ignition column if you are interested, or I could just pull the wiring off. I also have alot of D16z6 parts if you need anything.

Back