WTB: your old/worn/blown stock 88-91 CRX front shocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
if anyone has some lying around id like to pick these up. i really only want these for the brake line bracket. can be hammered off. so if you have just that bracket ill take that also.

MUST be the OEM Honda shocks. many aftermarket replacement shocks do not allow removal of the brake line bracket ring as they are welded on.

looking for VERY cheap to free + ill pay shipping.

let me know what you have.

I just pulled mine off a couple days ago.. had adjustable coil-overs on them, and he bashed the heck out of them. Rode like pooopi
SO, are they spot welded on? Maybe I can just drill them off.

E

They shouldn't be welded on if they are OEM. You should be able to get them off with a hammer and a vice.

If no one has these readily available I might be able to grab you a set. I have two Civics (an 89 and a 91) sitting with stockers still on. The one car is totally stripped so I wont mind setting it on some blocks. Its just going to be scrap anyway. You could have them for shipping cost.

I should have some but have to look for them; You don't need a vice either just a punch and hammer; comes off pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back