Wtf?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

However..
I could sell my worn bras for like.. 30 bucks on ebay:p
As long as it was pics of me in the bra.. Weird shit these days.

Whose cost?
Basically.. a girl could go buy a bra at walmart for 10 bucks.. and sell it on ebay with a picture of her in it for 30ish.. Or panties.. or socks.. Its kinda gross.. haha

sorry the exwife had bigones usually didn't go to walmart for them, but the panties... thats the closest to making wireless kayak transfers I've ever heard of.

Haha..
Yeah, I'd never wear a bra from wal-mart either, but if your just takin a picture of it who cares? I spent ages trying to finally good bras.. Fredricks of Hollywood is the best :)

Bras, most of my exes HAD to go to Victoria's Secret, they refused to wear any other..

But the socks thing.... I guess a lot of people have foot fetishes and get off to the smell of used socks. lol

Eww, the panties thing grosses me out. I even have a serious underwear fetish but I'm not wearing someone else's.

$26.00 bucks! Fuck. Thats ridiculous, I guess people on onto these money making schemes. If I could make a profit off a useless stuff, I certainly would.

there were 2 girls in my cousins dorm at college that paid for school selling worn panties

made pretty good cash doing it too :confused:

maybe he was looking for some used socks to satisfy his foot fetish so he could whack it :confused:

Its me.. And I'm a girl. I actually just typed in well worn to see what came up, because well worn bras sell like hot cakes on there..
I'm totally selling mine.. haha

sexy... I might just bid on them, I don't know what I'd do with it though. lol. More of just to up your profit, but if I win, I'll hang it on my wall or something. :D

Back