WTH is wrong with kids these day?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So I'm watching the news.

These little bastards choke each other until the brink of unconciousness, then enjoy the "high" from recooperating.

Seriously, where the fuck do these kids come up with shit like this. When I was 8-9 years old, I would have whooped someones ass if they tried to choke me. My grandfather choked me once and he got a skillet to the face.

Either the parents aren't teaching their kids about death or these kids are killing to many brain cells choking each other.

Quoted post[/post]]

These little bastards choke each other until the brink of unconciousness, then enjoy the "high" from recooperating.

Seriously, where the fuck do these kids come up with shit like this. When I was 8-9 years old, I would have whooped someones ass if they tried to choke me. My grandfather choked me once and he got a skillet to the face.

Either the parents aren't teaching their kids about death or these kids are killing to many brain cells choking each other.

Darwinism. Let 'em do it. If it's the fault of the parents not teaching their children properly, that's still darwinism, at the fault of the previous generation.

lets just get em smokin...its a similar feeling...

and that is soooooo 3 monthes ago (it was in people)

Quoted post[/post]]

hahhahhaahhhahahahaah
nuhahahahahhaha
bu..bu.....bu.bbuahhahahhahhaahh
skillet to the face.

Used to do something called California Dreaming as a kid, where breath hard and someone presses hard on your chest. You pass out for a few seconds and have crazy out of this world type dreams.

eh, this is nothing new
it seems to coem around again every 20-30 years...

everyone wants to get fucked up... even kids...

yeah theyve been doing this shit inmy area since i was in middle school. breath real hard and hold your rbeatha nd someone chokes you until you pass out.
i never did it cause i thought the people doing it were dumbasses

THERE USED TO BE ONE WHERE A GUY WOULD JUST RUN IN TO A WALL JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. ANYONE REMEMBER THAT. HUH? HUH? HUH? ANYBODY?? HUH? HUH? ANYONE REMEMBER THAT? HUH?

It's just like the big controversy right now over the videogame industry.

Politicians: "omg teh kids r playing bad games with guns and secks! insta-ban!"

It shouldn't surprise me, but politicians are saying that the video game INDUSTRY "doesn't care about the welfare of kids".

IT'S NOT THEIR JOB TO CARE. It's their job to make videogames that millions of normal people enjoy playing every day. It's not even the politicians' job to care.

IF YOU HAVE A KID, IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Most of you are fully aware of this, but I get fired up whenever someone sues or countersues or inserts their legal thumb in their butt. Sometimes I just want to line them all up and wring their necks.

EDIT: Well, maybe not JUST like. I read DarkHand's post and the anger swelled and then my fingers just started hitting keys lol

There are elevator dropped shotties, but that's different.

Crouch on the ground, breathe heavily for a few minutes, slowly come up while taking a shotty from the blunt. By the time you get up someone behind you, grabs you and holds you're chest hard then puts you down.

I wouldn't do it, but I know a few people who do.

Quoted post[/post]]

Crouch on the ground, breathe heavily for a few minutes, slowly come up while taking a shotty from the blunt. By the time you get up someone behind you, grabs you and holds you're chest hard then puts you down.

i was about to say that. thats the only thing ive ever heard about like this. never done one though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Used to do something called California Dreaming as a kid, where breath hard and someone presses hard on your chest. You pass out for a few seconds and have crazy out of this world type dreams.

Quoted post[/post]]

Both of those sound like a way to get someones heart rate up, then decrease the blood flow from the heart till the person loses enough oxygen in their brain to pass out. Sounds lovely. :blink:

Nothing new really, I remember doing shit like this when I was younger, and you don't choke someone , you just needed to basically suffocate someone until they passed out adn then let them breathe again.

To me it's a lot like doing hippie crack.

Quoted post[/post]]

this sounds WAY too complex, and I imagine a lot of people would wake up dead from it.

We used to do that as kids (16ish). You put your back against a wall, bend over, and breathe deeply and rapidly about 10 times, then hold a deep breath in and stand up, back against the wall, and someone pushes on your chest. 3 seconds later you are out cold. WILD dreams.. If I get stuck in a coma or something, I hope its 1/10th of the dreams that I had form doing that. It was like being in heaven.

But then, according to my friends (and I believe 'em) They killed me. You usually go out for 10-15 seconds. I was out for about a minute, not breathing.. so they started CPR. after two minutes I was back alive and kicking. And everyone was freaked out. Some were crying.

I'm glad my friends knew CPR.. Kinda sucks that they killed me, though.

Everyone we knew immediately stopped doing it after that.

this new choking is a little different from that stuff. alot of these kids are using belts and strangling eachother, then some dumbass decides they have to have more, then they do it by themselves and strangle themselves to death.

Can't these kids just buy some pot and get high like everyone else. Jesus. All I ask is that these kids put down the belts and pillows, and pick up a blunt. :)

I don't know man,

You see I'm half and half on the choking thing. I mean I love choking kids.

Don't know how they feel about it. Don't care :)

Back