WTH is wrong with kids these day?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha...

I remember this guy Ed, tha use to go to these weekend parties when I was a kid. He really did like to choke kids. He used to choke this little girl...but she was annoying as shit. He didnt fuck with me, but he used to try to whip the other kids with an old recalled toy lasso. This was like 10 years ago.

10 years ago I was a programmer / liason for a Canadian Bank (Royal Bank). Made $70k a year.

Meanwhile, just due south slightly, a Young Bryan was getting whipped by the Jersey Strangler on the weekends.

God, life is surreal.

Me and some friends got smashed one night. Some girl got a little too drunk, got up with the bottle in her hand. Turned towards me and said. "I'll be right back". then ran full speed into a wall. She knocked her self out and left a BIG hole in the wall.

THERE USED TO BE ONE WHERE A GUY WOULD JUST RUN IN TO A WALL JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. ANYONE REMEMBER THAT. HUH? HUH? HUH? ANYBODY?? HUH? HUH? ANYONE REMEMBER THAT? HUH?

you should stop doing that, and buy a helmet for christs sake...
you're a danger to society and yourself

I've heard of "elevator hits". My friend has done one before, but I won't. Too stupid in my opinion.

You don't need to have someoe come up behind you to do an elevator shotty.

The heavy breathing and comming up taking the shotty will make your high slightly more intense though.

Back