WTS: 15 x 6.5 motegi mr7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

was going to keep this for backup rims but am tired of looking at them.

no curb rash, bends, or dents. rims are structurally sound.

when i got them they were white, i stripped them down and painted them flat black. had some issues with my brakes so they are dirty/rusty on the inside of the rim.

gallery_6642_138_22743.jpg

gallery_6642_138_106554.jpg

the pictures are shitty i know, you really cant tell of the color change on the inside of the rim. 2 are pretty bad, the other 2 are fine.

cheapest you can get them on ebay is around 325 shipped click

im asking 250 shipped as is, for 275 shipped ill sand them down and spraypaint them again.
ill pay for usps 7 day ground normal shipping + insurance, if you want them ups or faster then that you can pay shipping :wink:
if you live in alaska or hawaii then we can work something out for shipping. if you live close and want to pick them up then we can work something out.

reply here or email micah@hondaswap.net

bump for some good winter wheels.

repaint them or get them powdercoated for some nice rims :)

btw these weigh 16lbs a piece

cant believe noone needs any winter wheels or cheap rims, 250 shipped!

200 shipped! somebody get these out of my face!! :p

im starting on my sleeves and could use the money to get them done faster :ph34r:

I'm interested, but I have a few questions first. Is the rust just surface rust that can be sanded down? Do they include lugs? Is there any way you can get better quality pics, and maybe of the back to adamv3@hotmail? thanks

yeah its just surface rust that can be sanded down, i just dont feel like doing it again.

dont have a digi cam atm, just my shitty webcam ;\

no lug nuts, but they come with center caps.

you can also see on the pics some light scratches from where the lug nuts were put in and taken out.

if i were to put them back on my car as daily rims id repaint them or get them powdercoated.

I like them, I'm just not sure if this design will work for what I want to do. I want to go black with a red lip and it looks like the way the spokes are, that wont work.

damn..if i didn't need this cash for christmas. those are exactly what i'm looking for. u dont happen to need a p05 chipped/hondata ready or a/f gauge

civic.jpg

every pic i found online were 17's, these didnt say but look a lil smaller then 17. maybe a 16

i dont have any pics from when they were on my car.

i dont know about 150 shipped, shipping is gonna be 40-50 bucks.

considering all they need is paint 100 bucks for them is really damn cheap and its not like i Need to sell them.
lemme think about it.

you can pick up brand new 16x7 mr7 wheels at sears for $299. to me, smaller wheels that require work to make them look decent is worth half.
but if someone will pay more, then more power to ya

Back