WTS: 15 x 6.5 motegi mr7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok.

299, half of that is 150.

instead of paying tax youll pay shipping, which will come out to 200 or so shipped like i said :p

holy shit no sales tax?

i buy 90% of my shit off the internet anyway, but still would be awesome to have no sales tax at local stores.

hmm well, im seriously considering stripping these down to metal again. dunno if ill repaint them, but they'll be ready for paint.

theres shitty pics from my webcam on page 1, i could try to take some on the phone which might come out better tomorrow. never did get my new digi cam so i can take any good pics :\

35mm offset, i thought they weighed 16 lbs, i saw it on a website. but i just saw on the actual wheel it says 14.00 lbs.

new pics

gallery_6642_138_15150.jpg

gallery_6642_138_4990.jpg

gallery_6642_138_17789.jpg

gallery_6642_138_20764.jpg

tried to take some closeups and if you look closely you can see the little bit of surface rust on the inside of the rim. could easily be stripped or sanded down.

on the face itself theres a few nicks just from normal wear and tear form having htem on my car for a year after having sprayed them.

ill prolly strip them to bare metal this weekend unless someone says they want them as is.

cousin got layed off so cant buy them.
never got around to stripping them either. was to busy test driving an s40.

any offers?

leaving for work soon. if you see this while im gone then just email me your zip to micah@hondaswap.net
let me know what kind of shipping and/or insurance youd want so i could get a quote.

or you can do it all and get back to me. its coming from 32407. coming in motegi boxes that measure 15.1x6.6. not sue on weights. motegi site says 16.5, the wheels themselves say 14. guess ill find out for sure when i ship them

you mentioned in your first post "2 are good, 2 are bad" did that mean the paint, or the condition ?

yeah thats just paint.
theres no curb rash or dents or warping.

its just the paint and surface rust. they could use a simple sanding and repainting.

been 3 years since i painted them

Back