Yay!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds like your moving along just fine.....

I like toyotas, especially the AWD turbo ones... :thumbsup:

damn If I lived up north I swear to christ I would have searched for one and went off roading with that fucker already......just sounds like a great time.

as far as teins.....I think they are pretty damn good FROM EXPERIENCE., I know B doesn't like them but I thought that they were very good, BUT for a tad more in the $$ department there are a decent amount of other options that will out do the teins.

and yes your right for a lot of cars it is tough searching for parts especially limited production cars with vastly different motors from usdm spec.

why not a ghetto cheap fab exhaust???

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 8 2004, 09:17 PM
damn If I lived up north I swear to christ I would have searched for one and went off roading with that fucker already......just sounds like a great time.

I've already offroaded mine...

241.JPG

220.JPG

219.JPG

My favorite pic of the car, ever:
221.JPG

as far as teins.....I think they are pretty damn good FROM EXPERIENCE., I know B doesn't like them but I thought that they were very good,

Couldn't agree with you more. B makes it sound like they're worse than stock, and has yet to define what "sucks" about them. Everyone that's ridden in my car (two of which are HS members) has said that the car rides very nicely and handles even better.

why not a ghetto cheap fab exhaust???
[post=387708]Quoted post[/post]​

The exhaust is only going to cost me about $60 in pipe and a resinator... the bitch is going to be the labor time. Sure, I could go buy an exhaust for the car, but it's only going to be 2.5", and will run upwards of $700...

did I tell you that I hate you.........just for having that ride with a great "track" up north like that...........I tell you I wasn't made for florida, as soon as I get a chance I am out,, fucking out especially after this hurricane.

but yeah, everything sounds like its going great for your ride.......good call.......and keep it going. :thumbsup:

jdmilan...those pics are from oregon. all of our trails are like...logging trails and big truck off road trails.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 24 2004, 09:39 PM-->
@Aug 24 2004, 09:38 PM
Sweet deal....but um...where's the pic's?
[post=381295]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably in the same room that you left your reading comprehension in.
[post=381298]Quoted post[/post]​

Im glad to see you finally decided to h00k up ur car.

I saw a nice looking "aka - your ride" with a hatian driving it to my campus the other day......I left a note asking for a price, but no call

Back