Yeah so I met Bob Kraft yesterday.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm teh suckness at reading Nerdling. I think it's the straight line and the 3 that messed me up. And the "53chs" too. Sorry for that. I don't play butt darts. Just a drunken one night stand with a hot, stacked Swede. She walked around in nothing but my pants (with the Honda "seatbelt" too :thumbsup:) for a while. Like 2 days later, I woke up with her naked in my bed, but we didn't have sex again. I was fast asleep when she joined me.

Hrmmm.. Maybe I need to unplug for a while...

Quoted post[/post]]
Just a drunken one night stand with a hot, stacked Swede. She walked around in nothing but my pants (with the Honda "seatbelt" too :thumbsup:) for a while. Like 2 days later, I woke up with her naked in my bed, but we didn't have sex again. I was fast asleep when she joined me.

Sweedish chicks... :wub:

She was about 5'6", thin, probably about a D cup. Blonde hair, nose pierced.

Oh yeah, in case Jeff and Chance read this, DON'T TELL

Stacked is to describe females, and While I haven't heard many women use the term for the male figure, It must mean muscular.

Stacked is only one thing in my books: Big ol' ta-tas

Quoted post[/post]]
Stacked is to describe females, and While I haven't heard many women use the term for the male figure, It must mean muscular.

Stacked is only one thing in my books: Big ol' ta-tas

Stacked =
goodlawd.jpg

The Kraft Group is split into like 12 different companies. He's going to be director for one of them. He really knows his shit, makes my knowledge look like shit.

It was just cool standing next to a life-size mural of the Patriots :)

There is no way. He's 22, which makes him either a degree in something, or 4 years experience. And he doesn't have both. And that's not enough to be anything. Directors, at minimum, are 10+ years, 5 years management, with degree.

Not happening, don't believe it.

Quoted post[/post]]
There is no way. He's 22, which makes him either a degree in something, or 4 years experience. And he doesn't have both. And that's not enough to be anything. Directors, at minimum, are 10+ years, 5 years management, with degree.

Not happening, don't believe it.

more than 4 years experience.... :shrug2: hes been working at compusmart since he was 17.

So he was selling iPod's and that makes him qualified to run an IT department?

And I worked in IT since I was 13... And I'd get laughed at if I ever tried to apply for an IT directors job.

Quoted post[/post]]
So he was selling iPod's and that makes him qualified to run an IT department?

And I worked in IT since I was 13... And I'd get laughed at if I ever tried to apply for an IT directors job.

obviously you know him really well if you think hes selling ipods. :worthy:

i fucked my exgf last night into this morning, to christen my new apartment. you gonna tell me i made that shit up too?

Take some NSFW pics...with a sign that say's " I pnwed tis taday" with a calender next to it with her lipstick kiss mark on the date....

then we'll believe that.... :laugh:

as for the rest of teh thread...once I saw IT...I thought nerd alert.....so I didn't read it till boobies popped up....and where's the pics?

This rain sucks...... :cry:

I have now enough dialog to make a Chris Bot

If conversation does not go to plan, simply drop "I fucked at xx time xx# of women (seperate / simultaneous) for teh w1n."

Your friend is NOT director. I refuse to believe it, and I'm not refusing because of some sort of disrespect (I, myself, am going for positions in Management and Directorship). I'm saying this because it's not possible. He lacks experience AND schooling, and he can not get to that level in IT without massive amounts of both.

That said, in my consulting experience, I have filled in for Directors before on project management (Over 12 people) and one Director position (There were 4 people in the staff) as a consultant, for a short period of time.

Quoted post[/post]]
Take some NSFW pics...with a sign that say's " I pnwed tis taday" with a calender next to it with her lipstick kiss mark on the date....

then we'll believe that.... :laugh:

as for the rest of teh thread...once I saw IT...I thought nerd alert.....so I didn't read it till boobies popped up....and where's the pics?

This rain sucks...... :cry:

im not putting a NSFW pic of you know who on my domain :laugh:

Back